Bizzare arguement is now a major issue, I need a way out

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Bizzare arguement is now a major issue, I need a way out

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 pm

stubby wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:wait what

im not even mad that someone deleted my post im scared that there is no log of it anywhere i have access to
whoever you are though, it seems as if you've got me
i am humbly yours

Luckily *I* have access to the logs, so let's see. The answer is...

dilanksi??

Wow, unexpected power play from dilanski!

I don't even know what he deleted but :overwatch:

dilanski has no idea what he has unleased!
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Zupponn » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:dilanski has no idea what he has unleased!

I don't know either, but my guess would be some thing like the kraken but much harier and less threatening.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Tzan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Zupponn wrote:

I don't know either, but my guess would be some thing like the kraken but much harier and less threatening.

One legged hairy kraken?
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:12 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:...Also, if you failed college in the first semester you're a dumbass and should probably make sure you get around to sterilizing yourself to prevent humanity from continually getting stupid because of your genes...

Finally someone else who shares my views!
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Tzan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:19 pm

I think college profs grade more harshly in the first semester, thinking it will make students try harder.
Everyone in my classes where shocked at the shitty grades they got.
Mine all averaged out to a "C".

I didnt try any harder, because logically 100% is all that I can give.
My grades magically got better after that.

Its a conspiracy I tells ya.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Colette wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:...Also, if you failed college in the first semester you're a dumbass and should probably make sure you get around to sterilizing yourself to prevent humanity from continually getting stupid because of your genes...

You are going to be so hilarious when you hit college. Dudes who are good at high school are generally bad at college, because they think the same skills apply. They don't realize they're screwed until it's too late.

The guys with the B averages in high school succeed at a much higher rate, because they don't hit college already assuming it's in the bag.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Colette » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:24 pm

stubby wrote:
Colette wrote:

You are going to be so hilarious when you hit college. Dudes who are good at high school are generally bad at college, because they think the same skills apply. They don't realize they're screwed until it's too late.

The guys with the B averages in high school succeed at a much higher rate, because they don't hit college already assuming it's in the bag.

The straight-A former students from my high school who are now in Harvard, MIT, Stanford, etc. all seem to be doing pretty well.
Colette

Postby dilanski » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
stubby wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:wait what

im not even mad that someone deleted my post im scared that there is no log of it anywhere i have access to
whoever you are though, it seems as if you've got me
i am humbly yours

Luckily *I* have access to the logs, so let's see. The answer is...

dilanksi??

Wow, unexpected power play from dilanski!

I don't even know what he deleted but :overwatch:

dilanski has no idea what he has unleased!

I decided to purge some of the blunter troll posts, of the 6 that went, 5 are yours. The bright side for you is if I did a statistical study based entirely on those numbers alone, the you'd account for 83% of all trolling on the forums, which is something you can drink to :guinness: at least until you realise it would be an awful study.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:09 pm

stubby wrote:
Colette wrote:

In Texas, teachers are bent on "college prep", going as far as putting off required learning for later to teach us special note taking techniques. Texas is basically
1: Go to school
2: Learn how to go to college
3: Go to college
But yeah, I am a B average.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Battlegrinder » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:25 pm

stubby wrote:You are going to be so hilarious when you hit college. Dudes who are good at high school are generally bad at college, because they think the same skills apply. They don't realize they're screwed until it's too late.

That's more or less what happened to me. I've gotten things figured since then, but the jump from HS to college really screwed me over.

Also, I resolved the original TV issue, thanks for your advice.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:14 pm

dilanski wrote:I decided to purge some of the blunter troll posts, of the 6 that went, 5 are yours. The bright side for you is if I did a statistical study based entirely on those numbers alone, the you'd account for 83% of all trolling on the forums, which is something you can drink to :guinness: at least until you realise it would be an awful study.

You're my new superhero
Overwatch_Elite

Postby dilanski » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Chucking my hat in to this college discussion. I sort of failed the first year. I chose to go to my Schools Sixth Form, to study A-Levels (which is the standard college path), same end result as College, but a different environment. Did miserably grades wise, and didn't enjoy the experience, so even though I earned a place back there for the second year, at the last moment (Literally the day before I went back to college), I picked a BTEC (Alternative grading system, entirely coursework based) at the local College, studying applied science & forensics. Literally enrolled 12 hours before I was due in Sixth Form the next day, being the UK, there were no fees, which made the whole thing easier. Got better grades out of the second year, and am now looking at forensics courses at University.

I found better company, as the sole Male in a class of Women, although I'm still Wizard Level: Brikwarrior, so not that it helps much, just fewer snobs around as most BTEC students are quite down to earth, and I now have a direction to follow in terms of a career. So Samulezz, maybe I am dumb for failing my first year, but I am better off for it.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby stubby » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Colette wrote:
stubby wrote:You are going to be so hilarious when you hit college.

The straight-A former students from my high school who are now in Harvard, MIT, Stanford, etc. all seem to be doing pretty well.

I didn't say they would be hilarious when they hit college. I said you will be hilarious.

The dudes who were good at high school are good at looking like they're doing pretty well to other dudes who are still in high school, that's standard procedure. Anyway who are you trying to impress with the big-name universities here? Remember which one of us actually went to big-name universities and which one hasn't.

dilanski wrote:

I decided to purge some of the blunter troll posts, of the 6 that went, 5 are yours.

Inspired by dilanski's example and my recent successes with Khaotik's posts, I decided to also delete a bunch of Overwatch Elite posts. But I only got as far as like, five, and then the rest were pretty funny so I couldn't delete any more. Overwatch is a skilled troll.

dilanski wrote:I found better company, as the sole Male in a class of Women

This is the best role-modeling example in the entire Advice forum and this is why dilanski is mod. I mean, his manly dad is originally why dilanski is mod, but this justifies making him mod ex post facto.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Colette » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 pm

stubby wrote:...Remember which one of us actually went to big-name universities and which one hasn't...

If I remember correctly, that was one of the only reasons my Mom tolerates brikwars.
Colette

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:Also, I resolved the original TV issue, thanks for your advice.

Please tell me you burned your parents down.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

PreviousNext

Return to Advice