Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm

The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

Basically, my girlfriend's parents don't want her to come to my house. (I also can't go to their house)
Also, if she does come to my house, my mom said we have to always be in the living room. (as in, if we go upstairs and she finds out we can't date anymore)

Does anyone have a similar experience? Right now I'm thinking of just wearing a chastity belt over my pants at all times. (and no, we can't use the "say we're doing something else trick")
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Re: Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:31 pm

I see a few ways of getting past this:

-Ditch School when your parents aren't home.
-"Hang out" in your car or in the school bathroom.
-Run away together.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 pm

I once went out with some really religious girl because she was a qt and her parents hated me. Do you have a gas station in walking distance to school? That's usually where I go to skip/fuel my ambition for learning. It also doubles as a place to walk to with friends (if you have any).
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:55 pm

I'm not skipping school. Also, can we keep this at least semi serious?
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Tzan » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:56 pm

samuelzz10 wrote: I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question.

I know the answer.

Stop dating 10 year old girls.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:30 pm

First- break up with girlfriend and return to studies, as you're too young to be in a relationship.

As for actual advice, claim to be "tutoring" her. Common trick at my school, not sure if you'd be able to pull it off though.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Ham701 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I'm not skipping school. Also, can we keep this at least semi serious?

If you want to be a rock and roller you've got to live on the edge. This means skipping school, doing drugs, smoking, drinking, sex with underage girls, and not listening to your parents. You've obviously got a lot to learn.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:09 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Also, can we keep this at least semi serious?

Fuck no, this is the Brikwars Advice section... how could you expect anything else?

In other news, this is a hilarious problem. Did you get caught trying to sex? The solution is to fuck in public places, like Dairy Queen. Do you have a local Dairy Queen?

But really, there are literally two places on planet earth where you're not allowed to meet up. I don't see the issue here. Lmao that your mom decides whether or not you're allowed to date someone though.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I'm not skipping school. Also, can we keep this at least semi serious?

Silva and I were both being serious. If you want to hang with her that much skipping class should not be an issue.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Tzan wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote: I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question.

I know the answer.

Stop dating 10 year old girls.

Good one, and I'm not being bitter, this is high quality stuff right here.
Colette wrote:as you're too young to be in a relationship.

Colette, this is a pretty relative term. I'm 16 in only a few months, so I'm pretty sure I'm not too young, although I would agree with you if I was even a year younger.
Colette wrote:As for actual advice, claim to be "tutoring" her. Common trick at my school, not sure if you'd be able to pull it off though.

Holy shit, Colette's given the only good advise in this entire thread!
Ham701 wrote:

If you want to be a rock and roller you've got to live on the edge. This means skipping school, doing drugs, smoking, drinking, sex with underage girls, and not listening to your parents. You've obviously got a lot to learn.

My band will probably end up being a "small cult following classic" 30 years down the line at best, like Anvil. I can't give up my education.
IVhorseman wrote:Fuck no, this is the Brikwars Advice section... how could you expect anything else?

Not really, but I was hoping I would be surprised.
IVhorseman wrote:In other news, this is a hilarious problem. Did you get caught trying to sex? The solution is to fuck in public places, like Dairy Queen. Do you have a local Dairy Queen?

But really, there are literally two places on planet earth where you're not allowed to meet up. I don't see the issue here. Lmao that your mom decides whether or not you're allowed to date someone though.

I don't want to have sex until I'm 18. In the event of the microscopically small chance that my condom breaks or something like that, I wouldn't want to be a 15 year old dad. Also, meeting in public places doesn't really work as we live in a middle class neighborhood, where you have to drive to get anywhere.

The two places are the places we can't meet are our houses. It's sort of a big deal.

My mom doesn't decide, but I would rather not date someone she hates.
Overwatch_Elite wrote:

Silva and I were both being serious. If you want to hang with her that much skipping class should not be an issue.

It sort of is. I'm not sure if you live in some sort of ghetto, but here teachers keep track of attendance by class and if you miss one class period they call your parents to confirm your location and if they say you're not at home then you get suspension for a week, and a referral. Oh, and also I don't want to miss a whole class period because I get a metric fuckton of homework every day.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

I can't believe that not one person in this thread is asking the really important question here. You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

I think your problems here are deeper than you're admitting.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:17 pm

See, it sounds like you're just being a little bitch about it. I don't wanna make any assumptions, but that's really all I'm hearing right now.
IVhorseman

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 pm

IVhorseman wrote:See, it sounds like you're just being a little bitch about it. I don't wanna make any assumptions, but that's really all I'm hearing right now.

Seriously sam, you come asking how to spend time with your girl and all I hear is you whining about getting in trouble for missing class.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:23 pm

stubby wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

I can't believe that not one person in this thread is asking the really important question here. You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

I think your problems here are deeper than you're admitting.

Well, most people on guitar forums are
a: not good at guitar, nor have any interest in guitar, but hang around on the forums just because the can
b: over egotistical assholes who's advise only applies to guys half as attractive as David Lee Roth
c: really nerdy shy guys who just look socially balanced because they play the guitar
d: black metal fans

Considering only half the people here (myself included) fall into the category of over obsessed hobbyist, I think this is a better place to ask.
IVhorseman wrote:See, it sounds like you're just being a little bitch about it. I don't wanna make any assumptions, but that's really all I'm hearing right now.

What? Is this from a different conversation, because this sounds disjointed. I also don't need to take shit from a pothead to likes to mention how much pot he smokes every time someone mentions pot, remember: The worst part about potheads is that they brag about smoking pot!
Overwatch_Elite wrote:Seriously sam, you come asking how to spend time with your girl and all I hear is you whining about getting in trouble for missing class.

I'm just telling you why it wouldn't work. Also, you can't miss class, there's no way to leave the school without a teacher seeing you. (yes, they do ask for hall passes)
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:24 pm

stubby wrote:You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

To be fair, you do have N girlfriends at any given point, and I for one have certainly got laid due to my LEGO skills more often than due to my guitar skills.
IVhorseman

Next

Return to Advice