Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:25 pm

wait did someone say smoking pot?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
stubby wrote:You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

To be fair, you do have N girlfriends at any given point, and I for one have certainly got laid due to my LEGO skills more often than due to my guitar skills.

I've been meaning to ask if there's a way I can see said guitar skills....
And about Lego skills:
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Scratch » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Have you considered taking her out for coffee/dinner? the parents couldn't complain that much about basically the basic thing that dating is made of. The parents can even come and sit a table or two away, to make sure you arn't sneaking off to the bathroom or anything. They can't possibly really complain about that type of thing.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
Scratch
Dimmy

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 pm

I honestly haven't played since I broke my legs. I mean like I've picked up my guitar and fucked around plenty, but for the leg I broke was the one that I also rested my guitar on while sitting, and for like a year and a half that was way too painful to attempt. I got really rusty over that time, but I still pick it up and play every so often.

However I also play guitar in private, and hate when people watch me. So video's a no-go.
IVhorseman

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:21 pm

IVhorseman wrote:I honestly haven't played since I broke my legs. I mean like I've picked up my guitar and fucked around plenty, but for the leg I broke was the one that I also rested my guitar on while sitting, and for like a year and a half that was way too painful to attempt. I got really rusty over that time, but I still pick it up and play every so often.

However I also play guitar in private, and hate when people watch me. So video's a no-go.

Couldn't you have tied a blanket between the two wheelchair arms to rest the guitar on?

It's a shame you wouldn't share your guitar playing, I assume most of it is blues metal and psychedelic rock?
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Well sam, it seems you don't like people smoking pot. But that's ok, because it's just your opinion.

But while your opinion is an opinion, my opinion is fact.
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Colette » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:50 am

samuelzz10 wrote:...Oh, and also I don't want to miss a whole class period because I get a metric fuckton of homework every day.

You, as an average high schooler, could not possibly even claim to know the true magnitude of a metric fuckton of homework. I feel insulted by the notion.
samuelzz10 wrote:...Also, you can't miss class, there's no way to leave the school without a teacher seeing you. (yes, they do ask for hall passes)

I once skipped most of AI class to vandalize a wall with proofs of certain vector calculus identities. A teacher walked by and actually encouraged me to continue.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:06 am

samuelzz10 wrote:The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

Basically, my girlfriend's parents don't want her to come to my house. (I also can't go to their house)
Also, if she does come to my house, my mom said we have to always be in the living room. (as in, if we go upstairs and she finds out we can't date anymore)

Does anyone have a similar experience? Right now I'm thinking of just wearing a chastity belt over my pants at all times. (and no, we can't use the "say we're doing something else trick")

Wait. What problem are you actually trying to solve here? There's a lot of description of the situation and nothing about what you're hoping to accomplish here.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:46 am

samuelzz10 wrote:The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

Basically, my girlfriend's parents don't want her to come to my house. (I also can't go to their house)
Also, if she does come to my house, my mom said we have to always be in the living room. (as in, if we go upstairs and she finds out we can't date anymore)

Does anyone have a similar experience? Right now I'm thinking of just wearing a chastity belt over my pants at all times. (and no, we can't use the "say we're doing something else trick")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qpEVl-Q-Ks

"Theres a magical place, forums all under one roof - where almost there now, its called 4- chu-aaaaaan!"

Silverdream wrote:I see a few ways of getting past this:

-Ditch School when your parents aren't home.
-"Hang out" in your car or in the school bathroom.
-Run away together.

Overwatch_Elite wrote:I once went out with some really religious girl because she was a qt and her parents hated me. Do you have a gas station in walking distance to school? That's usually where I go to skip/fuel my ambition for learning. It also doubles as a place to walk to with friends (if you have any).

Hey, skipping school may not be the best idea, but everyone does it at least onc-

samuelzz10 wrote:I'm not skipping school. Also, can we keep this at least semi serious?

Well fuck.

Also . . . this place is :belushi: you have no goddamn hope of anything being remotely serious. Ever.

Tzan wrote:Stop dating 10 year old girls.

Oh Tzan, you always know how to fill me with mirth.

Ham701 wrote:If you want to be a rock and roller you've got to live on the edge. This means skipping school, doing drugs, smoking, drinking, sex with underage girls, and not listening to your parents. You've obviously got a lot to learn.

This post conflicts me, on the one hand -

Ham speaks the truth

- but on the other hand -

its Ham, for fuck sake.

IVhorseman wrote:In other news, this is a hilarious problem. Did you get caught trying to sex? The solution is to fuck in public places, like Dairy Queen. Do you have a local Dairy Queen?

But really, there are literally two places on planet earth where you're not allowed to meet up. I don't see the issue here. Lmao that your mom decides whether or not you're allowed to date someone though.

Oh poor deluded IV, you seem to have missed the vast swath of where "Young people" are allowed to "hang out" together these days, let me give you a short list.

Crime Scenes
    Subway underpasses
    Viking longboats
    The Moon
    The Brikwars Forums
    Being armpit deep in a cows anus
    Colettes house when his mother isn't home
    Mikes Crotch
    Denver
    Jupiter
    Colettes mothers sex dungeon (Colettes mother is optional)
    Any of the remaining set pieces from the fresh prince of bel air
    Warheads abode
    Wendys
    Toys r us

samuelzz10 wrote:Samuelzz posts a lot of shit complaining about the replies he is getting

Well ex-cuh-use me your hieghness, this is why you do not ask brikwars for advice.

I mean seriously, I am the guy who wants Colette to earn life experience by getting utterly wasted - what did you expect?

stubby wrote:I can't believe that not one person in this thread is asking the really important question here. You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

I think your problems here are deeper than you're admitting.

STUBBEH! VOICE OF RAISIN!

Seriously though, I must ask - why are you not dating a guitar player? All that shit about tabs and fingering - the whole thing is laden with innuendo to start with! You are only one date-rape away from being in a semi-committed relationship! (and having no more anal virginity, and a 2 hour gap in your life)

IVhorseman wrote:
stubby wrote:You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

To be fair, you do have N girlfriends at any given point, and I for one have certainly got laid due to my LEGO skills more often than due to my guitar skills.

I hereby and officially demand storytime old chappe.

IVhorseman wrote:wait did someone say smoking pot?

Ahem - SMOKING POT - my work here is done.

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Well sam, it seems you don't like people smoking pot. But that's ok, because it's just your opinion.

But while your opinion is an opinion, my opinion is fact.

Really? Is that opinion peer reviewed? Can I see a published dissertation on said opinion?

Colette wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:...Oh, and also I don't want to miss a whole class period because I get a metric fuckton of homework every day.

You, as an average high schooler, could not possibly even claim to know the true magnitude of a metric fuckton of homework. I feel insulted by the notion.

I am going to repeat the word I waved around above - D-I-S-S-E-R-T-A-T-I-O-N - you guys do not yet know the meanings of the words "homework" "stress headache" or "hangover"

Colette wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:...Also, you can't miss class, there's no way to leave the school without a teacher seeing you. (yes, they do ask for hall passes)

I once skipped most of AI class to vandalize a wall with proofs of certain vector calculus identities. A teacher walked by and actually encouraged me to continue.

Wow - I have quite literally never known you to be so rebellious. Rock on you crazy diamond.

stubby wrote:Wait. What problem are you actually trying to solve here? There's a lot of description of the situation and nothing about what you're hoping to accomplish here.

I believe our old friend Descartes can sum up our situation here.

"He wants to give her the D."

Sam - to this end I have one solution.

Invite her into your place, to the living room in which you are the only room you are allowed - and then go into her.

Balls deep into her.

Seriously, when your mother sees you ploughing your nut into your so called beloved, pasty bad arse cheeks thrusting back and forth into the air - your mother will finally know you are a man, and will do nothing but watch in respect as you dominate the shit outta your woman, who will be yours for life - because a man willing to fuck her in front of your mother has got to have balls of steel. Then do the same in front of her parents, just to be sure.

Now you would be a man, and you would realise exactly what you should expect from posting this on brikwars.

Now begone from here, you know what you must do.

Balls.

Deep.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:49 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:I hereby and officially demand storytime old chappe.

Something along the lines of "Oh you used to play with legos as a kid too? Dude I still have all my childhood lego shit and it's glorious, let's head over to my place and play with them." Suddenly, banging.
IVhorseman

Postby Apollyon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 am

IVhorseman wrote:and I for one have certainly got laid due to my LEGO skills more often than due to my guitar skills.

It only recently occurred to me to use "Hey, wanna see my Lego collection?" as a pick up line. Gonna test that soon.

Edit: Posted before reading storytime. definitely going to use it!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
My Little Pony

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:02 am

Do you go to school at Auschwitz?
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Apollyon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 am

I guess even in Poland they do have compulsory education.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
My Little Pony

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Apollyon wrote:It only recently occurred to me to use "Hey, wanna see my Lego collection?" as a pick up line. Gonna test that soon.

Edit: Posted before reading storytime. definitely going to use it!

I can confirm that this is a great line. Not only for attracting desirable people and giving them an excuse to come to your place, but also (and maybe more importantly) for repelling undesirable ones.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm

IVhorseman

PreviousNext

Return to Advice