Decisions

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Decisions

Postby Natalya » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Which only provides further evidence for Rayhawk's point that guys who don't think they are assholes are bigger assholes than the rest of them.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5315
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Decisions

Postby Tzan » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:I always tip my fedora to all women in the vicinity and end every sentence to a girl with "m'lady".



mal·a·dy
1. a disease or ailment.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4981
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Decisions

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Natalya wrote:Which only provides further evidence for Rayhawk's point that guys who don't think they are assholes are bigger assholes than the rest of them.

I spent 30 minutes typing up a reply full of words that sounded pretty big and I even used a thesaurus for this reply but then I realized I am an asshole and that you got me to waste 30 minutes of my life. Therefore, you are the asshole, once again proving that women are the real assholes and that the patriarchy is the least of our concerns.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Decisions

Postby samuelzz10 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Natalya wrote:Which only provides further evidence for Rayhawk's point that guys who don't think they are assholes are bigger assholes than the rest of them.

Does thinking most white people who listen to rap music with beats headphones while wearing clothes from hot topic make me an asshole? Because if it does, then yes, I'M PROUD TO BE AN ASSHOLE!

But I used to actually be a legit asshole. The kind of guy you really don't want to be around. I used to make fun of fat guys to there face and stuff, but then I realized everyone dies eventually and I may as well not be remembered as the guy nobody liked, so I decided to make up with most of the people I was being a dick to, became friends with the guy I was being a dick to, and now people know me as the guy who used to be an asshole but now just laughs whenever it gets too quiet.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Decisions

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:39 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:and now people know me as the guy who used to be an asshole but now just laughs whenever it gets too quiet.

so the socially awkward kid?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Decisions

Postby samuelzz10 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:and now people know me as the guy who used to be an asshole but now just laughs whenever it gets too quiet.

so the socially awkward kid?

I apparently don't talk very loudly, but I do keep decent conversation. So in a way I am. You really seem bent on making sure I'm socially awkward, do you have some sort of motivation?
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Decisions

Postby Silverdream » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:Does thinking most white people who listen to rap music with beats headphones while wearing clothes from hot topic make me an asshole? Because if it does, then yes, I'M PROUD TO BE AN ASSHOLE!


I don't think it makes you an asshole to think that most white people listen to rap music and wear hot topic clothes, it just makes you a racist.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7647
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Decisions

Postby stubby » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:13 am

IVhorseman wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:The reason I started dating my GF is because I knew that if I didn't, I was going to miss out on the only girl I've ever seen that likes metal that isn't deathcore and Futurama

Protip: you won't. Lots of people are cool, and roughly half of them are girls. Either way, no reason not to have fun now, but getting into a "she's the only one who blah blah blah" mindset can be dangerous.

Still, seeing the "ever seen so far" and going for it immediately is still a good idea. Sure you'll meet more later, but this way you've got a head start and the other metal chicks in her social circles will now be in your social circles. (assuming you don't fuck it up and turn her and all her friends against you. :protip: don't fuck it up.) Always keep the bigger picture in mind, and how you're going to come out ahead once you get tired of dating each other.

In your future life, your best dating opportunities come from the recommendations of your previous dates. So collecting a lot of previous dates is just optimizing the network opportunities.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4867
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Decisions

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:29 am

samuelzz10 wrote:I apparently don't talk very loudly, but I do keep decent conversation. So in a way I am. You really seem bent on making sure I'm socially awkward, do you have some sort of motivation?

Don't flatter yourself sam.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Decisions

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I used to actually be a legit asshole.


Heh. Used to be.

stubby wrote:Still, seeing the "ever seen so far" and going for it immediately is still a good idea.


This is a much healthier way to look at it.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6396
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Decisions

Postby Natalya » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:17 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Natalya wrote:Which only provides further evidence for Rayhawk's point that guys who don't think they are assholes are bigger assholes than the rest of them.

I spent 30 minutes typing up a reply full of words that sounded pretty big and I even used a thesaurus for this reply but then I realized I am an asshole and that you got me to waste 30 minutes of my life. Therefore, you are the asshole, once again proving that women are the real assholes and that the patriarchy is the least of our concerns.

Nice try. I guess this puts your tally of "Times I lost to Natalya" at 2? Let's go for three -- I can't wait to see where this contest takes us.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5315
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Decisions

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:06 am

Natalya wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Natalya wrote:Which only provides further evidence for Rayhawk's point that guys who don't think they are assholes are bigger assholes than the rest of them.

I spent 30 minutes typing up a reply full of words that sounded pretty big and I even used a thesaurus for this reply but then I realized I am an asshole and that you got me to waste 30 minutes of my life. Therefore, you are the asshole, once again proving that women are the real assholes and that the patriarchy is the least of our concerns.

Nice try. I guess this puts your tally of "Times I lost to Natalya" at 2? Let's go for three -- I can't wait to see where this contest takes us.


Nice try, but you're the one who responded to his troll when he said he used m'lady and wore a fedora.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7647
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Decisions

Postby Natalya » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 am

Silverdream wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Natalya wrote:Which only provides further evidence for Rayhawk's point that guys who don't think they are assholes are bigger assholes than the rest of them.

I spent 30 minutes typing up a reply full of words that sounded pretty big and I even used a thesaurus for this reply but then I realized I am an asshole and that you got me to waste 30 minutes of my life. Therefore, you are the asshole, once again proving that women are the real assholes and that the patriarchy is the least of our concerns.

Nice try. I guess this puts your tally of "Times I lost to Natalya" at 2? Let's go for three -- I can't wait to see where this contest takes us.


Nice try, but you're the one who responded to his troll when he said he used m'lady and wore a fedora.

Nice try, but I know he's trolling. Back when he had a rank I put the TROLL image on his rank.

Responding to a troll post doesn't mean you were trolled. In this example I clearly knew he doesn't wear a fedora or say m'lady, because that's just absurd. It's all about tricking someone into believing something or having a really outraged response.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5315
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Decisions

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:20 am

Nice try, but I knew you knew he was a troll. What you didn't know is that he actually isn't a troll. He's been honest the entire time.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7647
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Decisions

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 pm

NICE TRY, BUT I GOT YOU ALL TO GET INTO AN ARGUMENT I AN LE ALPHA TROLL HUHEUHE

I have some starcraft and dota to play, my mom's bills wont pay themselves.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests