A Problem I Have

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

A Problem I Have

Postby Natalya » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 am

I'm not Boxxy, because I know what 4chan is and she didn't. But Boxxy is my avatar. This for some reason makes me think, or have some weird kind of feeling, that I look like Boxxy when I'm posting on here.

Wat should I do?

Note: I don't actually look anything like Boxxy. :rtfm:
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:39 am

Try . . . not being Boxxy.

Might be worth a start.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Maverick » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 am

Use an avatar that shows who YOU want to be whenever you post. Scythe is Bender i am a Mandalorian. Etcettera.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Colette » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:54 am

Natalya wrote:I'm not Boxxy, because I know what 4chan is and she didn't. But Boxxy is my avatar. This for some reason makes me think, or have some weird kind of feeling, that I look like Boxxy when I'm posting on here.

Wat should I do?

Note: I don't actually look anything like Boxxy. :rtfm:

I think it's natural to imagine members as their avatars. Warhead is a flaming skull, dilanski is a Dalek, scythe is a foul-mouthed, alcoholic robot, the list goes on. You used to be Sailor Moon, you could try that again (as for me, Earl Asplund isn't going anywhere soon).
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:12 am

Colette wrote:scythe is a foul-mouthed, alcoholic robot.


I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO LIVE UP TO THIS EXPECTATION.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Natalya » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:27 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Colette wrote:scythe is a foul-mouthed, alcoholic robot.


I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO LIVE UP TO THIS EXPECTATION.


Bravo good sir.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:32 am

You dumb baka gaijins will never understand the kawaii power of an anime girl
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:55 am

People on this forum have told me multiple times that they thought I was a cult. I'm okay with it.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Maverick » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 am

aoffan23 wrote:People on this forum have told me multiple times that they thought I was a cult. I'm okay with it.

I thougt you were a cult with laser eyes. Or is that the same?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Tzan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm

You should keep the avatar for a while longer.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

What do you people see me as? Vinnie Vincent, Ace Frehley, Ron Burgandy or David Lee Roth?
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
Colette wrote:scythe is a foul-mouthed, alcoholic robot.


I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO LIVE UP TO THIS EXPECTATION.


Bravo good sir.


I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM FUCK-BALLS DRUNK AND LIVING UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS.

NOW I AM FUCK-BALLS DRUNK I SHALL SOON BEGIN WRITING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, AS THAT IS WHEN I AM MOST AWESOME.

THE ONLY REASON I AM TELLING YOU THIS IS BECAUSE COLETTE THINKS I AM A SHIT-HOT WRITER AND HE DOESN'T LIKE BOOZE BECAUSE HIS MOTHER TOLD HIM SO.

TELL I HAVE FRIENDS, THINK I AM AWESOME AND MY SKILLS ARE IMPROVED UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

BITE MY NOT SO SHINY FLESHY ARSE.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby Maverick » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:00 am

samuelzz10 wrote:What do you people see me as? Vinnie Vincent, Ace Frehley, Ron Burgandy or David Lee Roth?

I see you as your sig. What is that anyway? An indian? Or some niche metal stuff?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:What do you people see me as? Vinnie Vincent, Ace Frehley, Ron Burgandy or David Lee Roth?


Image
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: A Problem I Have

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:26 pm

.....Brother?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Next

Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest