Homesick

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Homesick

Postby Tzan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:My mom got me up this morning

:warhead:
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:51 pm

I can send you some of the money I get from selling weapons and explosives to al-kida, also I'm about to get some big bucks from my espionage deal With North Korea, I've been doing the brokering with Russian renegades and Iran to get them the enriched uranium they need
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I can send you some of the money I get from selling weapons and explosives to al-kida, also I'm about to get some big bucks from my espionage deal With North Korea, I've been doing the brokering with Russian renegades and Iran to get them the enriched uranium they need

You're 12. Please shut up.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:03 pm

And what difference does that make? :twisted:
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:And what difference does that make? :twisted:

Wait, you worked for Al-Quada? We're colleagues! *High five*
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Nimja » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I can send you some of the money I get from selling weapons and explosives to al-kida, also I'm about to get some big bucks from my espionage deal With North Korea, I've been doing the brokering with Russian renegades and Iran to get them the enriched uranium they need

Al-Qaeda, you Fuckwad.If your going to mention terrorist shites, spell their names correctly. It will at least show some way in which you are better than them. Terrorists are not a funny joke. Especially not religiously motivated ones.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Nimja wrote:

Al-Qaeda, you Fuckwad.If your going to mention terrorist shites, spell their names correctly. It will at least show some way in which you are better than them. Terrorists are not a funny joke. Especially not religiously motivated ones.

Who else but terrorists are going to put the corrupt out of power?
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Maverick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:

Me

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Nimja » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:44 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:

Are the corrupt in power?
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby stubby » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Of course the people in power are corrupt, just look at them. If it weren't for terrorists, we'd have thrown them out long ago.

But instead they march around making speeches about how we should support them because they protect us from all these awful nasty terrorists, while conveniently leaving out the fact that they're the ones who armed, funded, and organized the terrorists in the first place.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Nimja » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Specifically? I don't think any major rulers in the west are corrupt. Sadly, Alex Salmond isn't corrupt. It would have explained a lot.
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Nimja wrote:Specifically? I don't think any major rulers in the west are corrupt. Sadly, Alex Salmond isn't corrupt. It would have explained a lot.

Well damn the government sure has done a good job
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Maverick » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:Specifically? I don't think any major rulers in the west are corrupt. Sadly, Alex Salmond isn't corrupt. It would have explained a lot.

Well damn the government sure has done a good job

Overwatch, the Great Leader, is corrupt i'm afraid.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Nimja » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Who corrupted him?
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Maverick » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Nimja wrote:Who corrupted him?

Me

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

PreviousNext

Return to Advice