Homesick

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Homesick

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 pm

My old hard drive corrupted, does that make my macbook a tool of evil?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Homesick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:Who corrupted him?

Me

Don't flatter yourself
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Homesick

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:49 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:My old hard drive corrupted, does that make my macbook a tool of evil?

+1 Funny
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Homesick

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:Who corrupted him?

Me

Don't flatter yourself

I am not flat. I have several dimensions.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Homesick

Postby Zupponn » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:Who corrupted him?

Me

Don't flatter yourself

I am not flat. I have several dimensions.

2 dimensions.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Homesick

Postby Kommander Ken » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm

2 = Several.
Image
Frostborne Cometh : Chapter One / Chapter Two / The Tribe
User avatar
Kommander Ken
Minifig
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: I don't remember.

Re: Homesick

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Nope! 2 = a couple. Several = "more than two but not many"
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Homesick

Postby Vami IV » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Natalya wrote:Any of you guys have this problem too?

I know I'm late.

But, I lived in a Military family, so every two-three years we would to entirely different zipcode (Never managed to get out of the Western states though. Except for when I lived in Japan for 5 years. Good times).

My advice to you, establish regular contact with relatives (Facebook and such), visit once in a blue moon, and enjoy where you are.

For example, when I lived in Ogden, Utah, which, by the way, a rather boring place, we would often go out to Famous Dave's, or local museums. We would rarely drift over to Antelope Island ( http://stateparks.utah.gov/park/antelop ... state-park ), and enjoy the history of Utah.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Homesick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:06 am

Vami IV wrote:
Natalya wrote:Any of you guys have this problem too?

I know I'm late.

But, I lived in a Military family, so every two-three years we would to entirely different zipcode (Never managed to get out of the Western states though. Except for when I lived in Japan for 5 years. Good times).

My advice to you, establish regular contact with relatives (Facebook and such), visit once in a blue moon, and enjoy where you are.

For example, when I lived in Ogden, Utah, which, by the way, a rather boring place, we would often go out to Famous Dave's, or local museums. We would rarely drift over to Antelope Island ( http://stateparks.utah.gov/park/antelop ... state-park ), and enjoy the history of Utah.

Is the tentacle pr0n as good as they say it is?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Homesick

Postby Vami IV » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 pm

I don't know, I was 1 to 6
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Homesick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Vami IV wrote:I don't know, I was 1 to 6

That's never a problem in the japanese pornos I've seen
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Homesick

Postby Vami IV » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:19 pm

And living on an American Air Force Base.

Anyway, you tell me. I don't watch that shit.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Homesick

Postby Maverick » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:56 am

Vami IV wrote:And living on an American Air Force Base.

Anyway, you tell me. I don't watch that shit.

'Tis not shit. 'Tis pr0n.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Homesick

Postby Vami IV » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Maverick wrote:
Vami IV wrote:And living on an American Air Force Base.

Anyway, you tell me. I don't watch that shit.

'Tis not shit. 'Tis pr0n.

:roll:
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Homesick

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 am

stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:Don't travel much

For many years I was traveling so much that the place that I felt was "home" was C Concourse in Denver International Airport.
oh, you mean the place tha has the secret government base under it?
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

PreviousNext

Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest