I think I'm racist.

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

I think I'm racist.

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:05 pm

This morning, I found myself changing all of the decorations in LDD from the classic yellow to peach. I'm currently working on making duplicates for darker skin tones.

What should I do?
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: I think I'm racist.

Postby Maverick » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:This morning, I found myself changing all of the decorations in LDD from the classic yellow to peach. I'm currently working on making duplicates for darker skin tones.

What should I do?

Join anonymous rascist?
Succes?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: I think I'm racist.

Postby Zupponn » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 am

Obviously change everything back to yellow. What are you a peach lover or something?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: I think I'm racist.

Postby Natalya » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Zupponn wrote:Obviously change everything back to yellow. What are you a peach lover or something?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: I think I'm racist.

Postby Vami IV » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Natalya wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Obviously change everything back to yellow. What are you a peach lover or something?
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: I think I'm racist.

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Vami IV wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Obviously change everything back to yellow. What are you a peach lover or something?
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland


Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests