Trap Music and other delightful adventures of the forum idiots

And why is there a forum for it

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Maverick

Trap Music and other delightful adventures of the forum idiots

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:31 am

Nimja wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Kip Shades wrote:I am a man of many names, but you may call me... Kip. Yes, I live with my mother, but that's only because I'm currently too young to be living on my own. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, but I've lived most of my life in the Shawangunk Mountains, just outside of Pine Bush, NY. As for now, my quest is to Light Up the Night.

Hello Kip. A piece of advice: don't listen to Overwatch_Elite or Silverdream ( or silvadream for that matter)

Or anyone at all, really.

Don't listen to Nimja either. Even though he's right.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:20 am

Maverick wrote:
Kip Shades wrote:I am a man of many names, but you may call me... Kip. Yes, I live with my mother, but that's only because I'm currently too young to be living on my own. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, but I've lived most of my life in the Shawangunk Mountains, just outside of Pine Bush, NY. As for now, my quest is to Light Up the Night.

Hello Kip. A piece of advice: don't listen to Overwatch_Elite or Silverdream ( or silvadream for that matter)

Thank you Maverick, but this is the new people forum. You're not supposed to troll here, and by the fact that you slandered me and silva for no reason other than the fact that we've been rude to you in the past, I think you are indeed "trolling" by filling the new guy's head with lies. Please refrain from doing so in the future. :)
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:57 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Thank you Maverick, but this is the new people forum. You're not supposed to troll here, and by the fact that you slandered me and silva for no reason other than the fact that we've been rude to you in the past, I think you are indeed "trolling" by filling the new guy's head with lies. Please refrain from doing so in the future. :)

Allright, then. Shall we bury the war-axe? Also Kip, don't listen to me either. Listen to me least of all (unless you, yourself decide that it would be Okay to listen to me. :) )
Ps. If i was trolling it was unintensional. I am not a good troller.
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Nimja » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 am

Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Allright, then. Shall we bury the war-axe? Also Kip, don't listen to me either. Listen to me least of all (unless you, yourself decide that it would be Okay to listen to me. :) )
Ps. If i was trolling it was unintensional. I am not a good troller.

Well, according to Overwatch, you were, therfore, you denail of trolling and your depreciation of your trolling skills could be considered as trolling. :trollception: I just like using long words. God, "Troll" doesn't even sound like a real word anymore.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Maverick » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:14 am

So you're telling me that i actually DID troll and i am still trolling by saying that i am not a good troller?

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Nimja » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Maverick wrote:So you're telling me that i actually DID troll and i am still trolling by saying that i am not a good troller?

Yes. and "Troll" is now not a word anymore.
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Maverick » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Nimja wrote:
Maverick wrote:So you're telling me that i actually DID troll and i am still trolling by saying that i am not a good troller?

Yes. and "Troll" is now not a word anymore.

Who died and gave you the rule?

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:31 pm

seriously maverick stop talking to yourself
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Maverick » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:seriously maverick stop talking to yourself

What? Nimja is YOUR alt, not mine dammit. You're using it to troll me.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Maverick wrote:

don't flatter yourself
Overwatch_Elite

Postby loafofcheese » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Quadruple.Digits wrote:To all those interested, hello.

My name is Nicholas. However, you may call me by my username - Quadruple.Digits - for which there is no logical explanation. But it suits me fine.

I do live with my mom. Currently. It is an interesting experience for both of us. This 'living' takes place in Australia, in that strange city they call 'Melbourne'. Which means I'm in a different time zone to 90% of you. What fun!

Currently, my quest log is empty. Maybe I can find a dragon sometime soon. Or I could set about finding a profile pic...

Don't worry mate, I'm in the same zone as you, unlike those inbred Queenslanders who think daylight saving is stupid...
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 am

Well, I think all this new year stuff has already scared off the now confused Kif from visiting the forums again, but if he does return:
1: Maverick is right: Overwatch is full of shit most of the time. Silva is ok, he's a pretty nice guy but he'll hit you when you're down if you aren't careful
2: Post an army sooner than later, even though a lot of talk on this forum is about things over than Briks you should still make at least one post devoted to your forces
3: Like metal, or really any genre with overdriven guitars. Just not country or electronic music.
4: Don't be easily offended. It's best just to ignore racist comments, if you get into an argument someone will just start blabbing on about how double standards are racist. To not engage at all is the best option.

I hope I helped.
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Nimja » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:26 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:

don't flatter yourself

:wtc: Why does everyone keep thinking I'm someones alt? :???:
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 am

samuelzz10 wrote:

Well, I think all this new year stuff has already scared off the now confused Kif from visiting the forums again, but if he does return:
1: Maverick is right: Overwatch is full of shit most of the time. Silva is ok, he's a pretty nice guy but he'll hit you when you're down if you aren't careful
2: Post an army sooner than later, even though a lot of talk on this forum is about things over than Briks you should still make at least one post devoted to your forces
3: Like metal, or really any genre with overdriven guitars. Just not country or electronic music.
4: Don't be easily offended. It's best just to ignore racist comments, if you get into an argument someone will just start blabbing on about how double standards are racist. To not engage at all is the best option.

I hope I helped.

1.I'm flattered you think that of me but you and maverick are the only one's
3.You're the only that gets upset when someone doesn't like metal
4.Practice what you preach
Overwatch_Elite

Postby BFenix » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:33 am

samuelzz10 wrote:3: Like metal, or really any genre with overdriven guitars. Just not country or electronic music.

Meh, that's an over-statement. Lots of people around here enjoy and share their musical tastes, Metal or not. "The Metal" just tends to be the music portal for everyone, although most folks enjoy the Metal genre in particular and enforce its divinity with an iron fist at the mere sight of puny non-believers.
Last edited by BFenix on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Next

Return to WTF is Trap Music