The most excellent cautionary saga of StmpnkWargamerPeng

And why is there a forum for it

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Maverick

The most excellent cautionary saga of StmpnkWargamerPeng

Postby stubby » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 pm

StmpnkWargamerPeng wrote:
Waltah wrote:I am Waltah. doy. I hail from the rainy valley of eugene, oregon. I do not live with my mom. cuz she is dead. Actually, that's a barefaced lie. I do live with my mom. My quest is to find some more people who play brikwars, because the kid I used to play with moved to colorado.

I could help you, I live in minnesota, but there is Roll20

Waltah hasn't logged in since 2007.

Image
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Don't complain about necros stubby I hear they get you banned round these parts
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Maverick » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Don't complain about necros stubby I hear they get you banned round these parts

Lolwut
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby stubby » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:57 pm

stubby wrote:Image


dammit
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm

stubby wrote:dammit

happens to the best of us :cry:

i'll be waiting 4 u stubbs
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Nimja » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:52 am

StmpnkWargamerPeng has just dissapersed, all comments deleted. :wtf:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Tzan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 am

Something happened yesterday while I wasn't watching.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4799
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 am

Nimja wrote:StmpnkWargamerPeng has just dissapersed, all comments deleted. :wtf:

nothing wrong with that right?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Nimja » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:StmpnkWargamerPeng has just dissapersed, all comments deleted. :wtf:

nothing wrong with that right?

Not really, I'm just curious why this happened.I mean, yeah, he was a bit annoying, but I wantg to know why,
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:42 am

Nimja wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:StmpnkWargamerPeng has just dissapersed, all comments deleted. :wtf:

nothing wrong with that right?

Not really, I'm just curious why this happened.I mean, yeah, he was a bit annoying, but I wantg to know why,

He used Alts.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Nimja » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 am

Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:StmpnkWargamerPeng has just dissapersed, all comments deleted. :wtf:

nothing wrong with that right?

Not really, I'm just curious why this happened.I mean, yeah, he was a bit annoying, but I wantg to know why,

He used Alts.

What were they? nad why did he get banned for that?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:37 am

That wasn't supposed to be plural. He used an alt called brikthulhu minion or something. And i'm not entirely sure why he was banned. Maybe qoute tunnel?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Carpeticus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 am

Maverick wrote:He used Alts.


Wow, I can't believe why anyone would do that.
Using Alts is so wrong.
User avatar
Carpeticus
Champion
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm
Location: Carpet warehouse arena

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:39 am

Carpeticus wrote:
Maverick wrote:He used Alts.


Wow, I can't believe why anyone would do that.
Using Alts is so wrong.

That was sarcastic right?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Carpeticus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:44 am

Using sarcasm is super bad.
How will we know what people are saying?
User avatar
Carpeticus
Champion
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:32 pm
Location: Carpet warehouse arena

Next

Return to WTF is Trap Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest