Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Quantumsurfer

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Deployment: Landfall on Emprya

Post by Vami IV » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:26 am

Code: Select all

Time: 5:15 March 13th, 2014
Several months had passed since the Danish discovered the Empryan anti-Peach policies and launched a full scale invasion of the Empryan Colonies. The Empryans weren't ready; they weren't prepared. Their armies were overwhelmed in a few weeks, and Emprya was forced into a desperate Defensive campaign. They made a desperate call to any near foreign powers for assistance. At first, the Daleks noted this message, but acknowledged their treaty with the Danish. Then the Valorians discovered the signal and dispatched soldiers (One tin robot), forcing the Daleks to break their alliance with Denmark and join the Empryans.

The war heated up, and was brought to Emeria's attention, where the High Council unanimously voted to join the war for Yellow supremacy. Among the troops being sent was a prodigy among the Emerian military: Lieutenant Combat Medic Isabelle Castillo*.

Isabelle was a recent graduate of the prestigious Emerian Officer's Academy at Eastmouth (On the second Emerian home world of Vaktovia), and she had made a name for herself in proving her worth in numerous rebellions, engagements with Peaches, and riots across the Emerian Empire. So, it was only natural that she would wind up on the list of soldiers going to Emprya. And she was eager to prove herself to an entirely new faction (or two).

Three Days Later

It was an unusually quiet day when the Emerians arrived. That was about to change, though, as the first Emerian ships arrived at what ship docks hadn't been blown to pieces during the initial invasion. The process of disembarking was made both easy and noisy, as a torrent of cheering, crying Empryans swabbies, marines, and sailors assisted the entire process, seemingly never tiring until the job was done, as Isabelle noticed when she stepped out of one the many fighter bays on the ship she took passage upon. She sighed as left stepped off the blast door-turned-ramp, having to leave the ship she had grown so accustomed to.
But she had no time to be depressed; she had a errand to take care of. It was her job to help organize the Medics that would come to play in later days, helping them along, getting them to a location where she could easily find them, and generally getting a Medical Corps.

"At least," She thought fondly to herself, "I'll finally have my own unit."
As she turned a corner, still deep in thought, she found herself helmet-to-helmet a confused Soldado bearing the Tell-tale symbol of a Médico**: a black cross on his shoulders.

"Ahhh! Lieutenant Castillo! I've been looking for you." Chirped the bumbling Corporal that she had been presented with.
"I imagine every Medic on this ship is looking for me right now. I have no time to waste. Como te llamas?"*** Isabelle said coldly to the Corporal.
"Errr... I...am Corporal Adriano Sencillo" Adriano (Adrian, as he will now be referred to as) quipped nervously.

Isabelle examined Adrian's flawless uniform / armor, before impatiently issuing a command.
"Hm. Well, just come along then. I have to get the Medics coming off their ships together before we deploy to retake this planet from those Peach Bastardos."

*Castillo = Castle
**Médico = Medic
***Como te llamas = What is your name?

Tired of typing now. Moar later.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Deployment: Landfall on Emprya

Post by Silverdream » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 am

Not a bad start. If you want feedback, I'll put it in spoilers (in case you don't want feedback).
Spoiler
Show
I would consider describing the ship more. What does it's interiors look like? What's happening in the hangar bays? Are crews doing maintenance work on the fighters? Are pilots doing drills?
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:56 am

I'll leave the story in black ink.

Three hours had passed since Adrian and Isabelle started collecting Medics, running through many a narrow and dark grey and white ship corridor, pulling troops off the ship almost before they could get their gear on and together. An almost endless stream of long, bulky Emerian ships of all classes docked, emptied, and then began scouring the near area of the world for Peach vessels, or shooting at enemy strongholds below.

When the last ship finally came into the port, the only color that be seen in the entire space dock and battery was the armor of Emerian Soldado(s), swarming everywhere. And it was almost time to deploy. Every single troop on that dock, battery emplacement, and Elevator down to the planet (and/or already on Emprya) was eager and waiting to kill as many Peaches his/her Emperor commanded them too. They were ready to die for the cause of Yellow supremacy.

Isabelle knew full well, though, that even with the force of roughly 3 million (with more coming), the Danish and their allies would easily be displaced.

Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Post by Nimja » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 pm

oy! don't kill too many peaches! ther'll be none left for the conflict of Ya'afe!
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote: Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Nimja wrote:Oy! don't kill too many peaches! there'll be none left for the conflict of Ya'afe!
Don't worry. The Danish army was pushed out of the conflict in a series of battles like Little Big Horn, except for the part that the Danes weren't defeated.

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am

this rocks, continue!