Come to Kingston!

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Come to Kingston!

Postby 501stCadians » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 pm

http://tourism.kingstoncanada.com/en/index.asp
^Excuse to come to Kingston For Brikwars.^
Come!
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 am

Kingston is a beautiful city. I was there at the beginning of the summer, and I wandered around downtown for a while. The city hall is fantastic, and looked around a flea market that was there at the time.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that my brother worked at the Military College for the summer.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 am

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Kingston is a beautiful city. I was there at the beginning of the summer, and I wandered around downtown for a while. The city hall is fantastic, and looked around a flea market that was there at the time.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that my brother worked at the Military College for the summer.

It's actually our Farmer's market,and it's open every Tuesday,Thursday,and Sunday, every season,they always have something to sell. You can even get bison!
EDIT: The city hall has a room in it that details every famous battle Canadians from Kingston have fought in,and it has Two big books with 365 Pages each. They have the dead from both world-wars. All the dead came from kingston;the page is turned every day. It also has beautiful stain-glassed windows with various scenes of battle on them,including the Battle of Jutland,Market-Garden,and the Rhine.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 pm

I was in Toronto about a week ago.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby Blitzen » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Emma Caulfield is in Toronto right now!

But I haven't been there for a while. I went to Kingston a while back, and I remember the massive car ride being very, very boring.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Return to Battle Organization