The Philly Brikwar 2011 (since it isn't Ragnablock yet...)

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

What date works best for you for a massive Brikwar in Philadelphia, Summer 2011?

June 4th
No votes
June 18th
No votes
June 25th
No votes
July 2nd
No votes
July 23rd
No votes
July 30th
No votes
August 20th
5%
August 27th
No votes
Any in June
9%
Any in July
9%
Any in August
27%
Any and all!
50%

Total votes : 22

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

I suppose; the medieval army's about where I want it...maybe another vehicle and troops for the OOF...

Grad school does a number on discretionary funds.
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders
Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:Grad school does a number on discretionary funds.

thats what i hear. i have two friends that are going for their masters, not only does it destroy your spending $$, it steals your social life and free time.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm

subyrally wrote:not only does it destroy your spending $$, it steals your social life and free time.

Social life? Free time? I wish I knew what those were...

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Postby Cpl. Halan » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 am

Oh yeah, is this one day or a weekend?
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:22 am

I want to hope its a weekend, I need to get out of stafford for longer than a day. Besides, not very many people would be very happy about making the drive to philly for only one day of brikwaring. I wouldn't.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:I want to hope its a weekend, I need to get out of stafford for longer than a day. Besides, not very many people would be very happy about making the drive to philly for only one day of brikwaring. I wouldn't.

it doesn't matter too much for me, i am only a few hours away. not too far away to be a day trip-able location.

also, if anyone is passing through central maryland on their way, let me know, i will most likely take off the friday before to get things ready, so if anyone wants to stop by and hang out, im down.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:09 pm

In terms of scheduling, I'm going to guess that only the 20th has been specifically set aside for Brikwars. Redcap's Corner is, after all, a business with many other events going on throughout the summer.

Bear in mind that there are plenty of things to do and see in Philly as well; though I imagine there would probably be space for some games if people planned on arriving/playing either Friday or Sunday. I'd just check the calendar on his website closer to the date.

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

hey, suby, im gonna be coming up through maryland, and if he goes, so will olly. :)
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:hey, suby, im gonna be coming up through maryland, and if he goes, so will olly. :)

right on, we might have to get in touch closer to the date.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:05 pm

No Problem on this end, me and olly have been talking on steam(till I got mah shit taken away because I have a fucking C in world history. *sigh*, my parent HAVE to have SOME asain decent). Yeah, its doable. Speaking of olly, I'm beginning chapter 2 of darker shades of gray, so watch out for an update, as soon as I get my laptop back. Its gonna be interesting guys. Teehee.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:No Problem on this end, me and olly have been talking on steam(till I got mah shit taken away because I have a fucking C in world history. *sigh*, my parent HAVE to have SOME asain decent). Yeah, its doable. Speaking of olly, I'm beginning chapter 2 of darker shades of gray, so watch out for an update, as soon as I get my laptop back. Its gonna be interesting guys. Teehee.

eh, just stick with it, try toget your grades back up so you get your shit back.

what grade are you in? when i was in school, history was my best subject next to german. if you need help, hit me up, ill help if i can.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:16 pm

got my grades back up, B+ in 4 days. i am awesome. also, im in 9th grade. yeah, my parents are on board to take me to ragnab.....philly brikwar.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby subyrally » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:52 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:got my grades back up, B+ in 4 days. I am awesome. also, im in 9th grade. yeah, my parents are on board to take me to ragnab.....philly brikwar.

rock on like Bonn-o-Tron.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 pm

hells yes. oh, and suby, how bout a treaty? so i don't get snuggled up the ass by the HADREDCOPTER. i think that if you, me, and olly(we all live in reletively close proximity) joined up, we could fuck SO much shit up. im working on a special project for the philly brikwar, plus a few other stuff that i wish to reveal only at the brikwar.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Rev. Sylvanus » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Uh uh uh, beware of this pre-emptive alliance making. You might anger the Spirits of the Game

From bw2010 section 1.4 on Unmighty Pennies:

Pennies of Inevitable Betrayal are taken when two or more players enter an alliance voluntarily, and they add an additional Penny at the end of each ally's turn on which he fails to betray the others. The first player to betray the alliance gets one turn to use the whole pile of Pennies against any or all of the others. At the end of that turn, the advantage of surprise wears off, and the betrayer may no longer use any Pennies that may be left over. If any allies remain in the alliance, they continue adding Pennies to the pile as usual; otherwise, the unused Pennies disappear

It may also provoke a significant about of Almighty Benny distribution amongst your alliance's enemies...

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Organization