Anyone in Portugal???

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Tugas rullam caralhooooooooooooo
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby BFenix » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:42 pm

pesgores wrote:Tugas rullam caralhooooooooooooo


Façam tradução disto seus nabos! :lol:
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Ou então disto: vocês todos têm boca de broche!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

pesgores wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Yo hablo espanol. Es mejor que portugues.


You can't speak Spanish, too many mistakes, have a try at Swahilli instead.


Tu estas tonto.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Silverdream wrote:
pesgores wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Yo hablo espanol. Es mejor que portugues.


You can't speak Spanish, too many mistakes, have a try at Swahilli instead.


Tu estas tonto.


Gotta ask yourself the question, why you so fail?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Porque tu estas enojado.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Fuck this shit. I'm German, bitches!

Image
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:Fuck this shit. I'm German, bitches!

Image


LOL YOU LOST
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm

LOL your country is in economic decline.

LOL Germany still doesn't have a world empire.

LOL Canada's banking and monetary systems are the best.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Ham701 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Wait, now there's two Portugals? Oh man, it was already with Portugal 1. Fire up the gas chambers I mean showers.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Ham701 wrote:Wait, now there's two Portugals? Oh man, it was already with Portugal 1. Fire up the gas chambers I mean showers.


I was here all the time.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Ham701 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 pm

pesgores wrote:
Ham701 wrote:Wait, now there's two Portugals? Oh man, it was already with Portugal 1. Fire up the gas chambers I mean showers.


I was here all the time.


Shut up Portugal #0. The Party will decide how long you've been here, and how much longer you've got.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Zupponn » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:30 am

Silverdream wrote:LOL your country is in economic decline.

LOL Germany still doesn't have a world empire.

LOL Canada's banking and monetary systems are the best.

LOL Canada is a colony of the US.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby Silverdream » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

LOL Canadians are politer and nicer and cooler and humbler than everyone else and we're smarter too and we invented peacekeeping and the wonderbra!
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Anyone in Portugal???

Postby BFenix » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 am

Ham701 wrote:
pesgores wrote:
Ham701 wrote:Wait, now there's two Portugals? Oh man, it was already with Portugal 1. Fire up the gas chambers I mean showers.


I was here all the time.


Shut up Portugal #0. The Party will decide how long you've been here, and how much longer you've got.


Still trying to make your way into trolling, Ham? Give it a rest dude, you've failed enough already.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Organization

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest