Central New York (Syracuse)

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Central New York (Syracuse)

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am

So Ham and I talked about it a while back. He and I live pretty close to eachother, so I was wondering if anyone lived within distance of Syracuse. I live about 45 minutes away and Carousel Mall has a game shop with open game day. Thought some day we could get together since it's going to be summer soon.

I think Ham and I are pretty evenly matched in forces and I have two armies around the same strength if anyone wants to mooch. Either that or we could just do small, 6 fig or so armies with a vehicle, which I can do a few of.

The game shop has open miniatures on Thursday and Friday nights at 6 until 9, but Fridays would be busy because of Friday Night Magic. I'm free pretty much whenever.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby NapalmKing » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Well I live A neighborhood away from ham so I could come too.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
TROLOLO
NapalmKing
Dimmy

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

You guys need to find time to do this and come out to Carousel. I've been working on my Space Vikings a lot and want to battle.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Return to Battle Organization