Brand Spanking New

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Swordz
Warrior King

Brand Spanking New

Post by Swordz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 am

Hey, new to this forum, been a long time fan and viewer but have no idea how to play brikwars in the slightest. I've read most of the rulebook but still can't fully grasp the game. I have however played a lego wargame I created that is heavily influenced by brikwars but works on a completely different system so I'm not too inexperienced (I hope...).

Anyone in the Cincinnati or Ohio/Kentucky/Perhaps Indiana area who'd be nice enough to teach me first hand? Staring at a rulebook and trying it out with your unintelligent and unoriginal slave friend doesn't work out too well.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

Step 1 is to get an army going. Got any MOCs?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Swordz
Warrior King

Post by Swordz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 am

I have an army of some odd hundred minifigs split up into a couple factions. They're mostly medieval soldiers and vikings. I have mocs but they're mostly castles or a weapon here and there. The only one I actually use is a steampunk-esque battle wagon (which I'm very proud of).
May the pocket watch never fall out of style.

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Rev. Sylvanus » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Swordz wrote:I have an army of some odd hundred minifigs split up into a couple factions. They're mostly medieval soldiers and vikings. I have mocs but they're mostly castles or a weapon here and there. The only one I actually use is a steampunk-esque battle wagon (which I'm very proud of).
Methinks these should be posted in the Armory so that we may enjoy them :)
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:
Swordz wrote:I have an army of some odd hundred minifigs split up into a couple factions. They're mostly medieval soldiers and vikings. I have mocs but they're mostly castles or a weapon here and there. The only one I actually use is a steampunk-esque battle wagon (which I'm very proud of).
Methinks these should be posted in the Armory so that we may enjoy them :)
:csi: :ftw: :boss:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."