Few questions

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade

Few questions

Postby Maddox » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 am

Can Minifig etc. Shoot, jump to vehicle(passanger) and move with vehicle after Shooting (in one turn)

If you kil car (without cap) where are minifig inside, what happens minifig?

What is best way for make d10 rolls without d10s? I use d6+2...
TROLOLO
Maddox
Champion

Postby Lt. Krus » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 am

Spell the fuck right, use proper grammar, then shut up and listen:

6. Yes you can move *action* move in one turn as long as the action is not CC. You use the rest of your move to get to the vehicle, and when you move the vehicle the fig is inside.

7. If you only take out the engine or shoot out the tires, no, but if you blow the fucker up and the explosion roll beast the minifig, then yes, he dies.

8. You go to the nearest comic shop and spen 10$ to buy a set of 7 dice. It comes with a 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d0, 1d12, 1d20, and a special 1d0 health randomizer (like if a minifig gets pushed into a vat of acid, it might killl him or give him superpowres. Ys, powres.)
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby stubby » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

Lt. Krus wrote:Spell the fuck right, use proper grammar, then shut up and listen:

Cut the guy some slack, he's in darkest finland. I don't know if they even have dice there.

Actually speaking of dice, I had a weird opportunity to have lunch with Keith Baker the other day and he was talking about the non-availability of dice in eastern Europe. (Yeah I know Finland isn't eastern Europe but ignore that for a second). He was telling stories about guys dealing smuggled and home-made d20s like they were drugs, using them to pay rent and so forth. Funny stuff.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Lt. Krus » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:33 am

stubby wrote:
Lt. Krus wrote:Spell the fuck right, use proper grammar, then shut up and listen:

Cut the guy some slack, he's in darkest finland. I don't know if they even have dice there.

Oh, sorry.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 pm

6. Yes you can move *action* move in one turn as long as the action is not CC. You use the rest of your move to get to the vehicle, and when you move the vehicle the fig is inside.

7. If you only take out the engine or shoot out the tires, no, but if you blow the fucker up and the explosion roll beast the minifig, then yes, he dies.

8. You go to the nearest comic shop and spen 10$ to buy a set of 7 dice. It comes with a 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d0, 1d12, 1d20, and a special 1d0 health randomizer (like if a minifig gets pushed into a vat of acid, it might killl him or give him superpowres. Ys, powres.)

6. I don't think that's what he was asking. I think he was asking if a minifig could pilot a tank after shooting. If I remember correctly, piloting takes up your action (although I could be wrong). If that is the case, then no he can't.

7. @Krus: No, you roll to see if he dies.

@Maddox: It all depends on what part you hit, how you destroyed it (ie. explosive or bullet), where the minifig is, etc. I personally would roll to see damage, roll for how far the minifig gets launched (if it was an explosive) and then choose the direction and other results myself.

8. @Krus:
make d10 rolls without d10s?

The way I do it is simple. Go to http://www.random.org/, and look at the box on the right of the page. Set the min to 1 and the max to 10, and it will generate any random number between 1 and 10, which is the same as rolling a die.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Maddox » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 am

Yes... Thanks for fast response...
TROLOLO
Maddox
Champion

Postby Killer Karetsu » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

stubby wrote:Cut the guy some slack, he's in darkest finland. I don't know if they even have dice there.

:lol:

or are you serious if you are then :evil:

Also: YEY another guy from Finland! I hope he will be active...
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby Zahru II » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 am

stubby wrote: the non-availability of dice in eastern Europe

Yeah, we can only get d6-s from board games; but funkier ones are nigh impossible to get (I got mine from a crashed truck which was abandoned; I still don't show them to anyone, though, because a guy was killed when they found out that he had a d10).
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Warhead » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Glue some D6's together.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Maddox » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 am

Maybe 2d6 -2 work? I have 10 d6's from different board games...

But new question: can you move minifig A little, then shoot with minifig B, and advance with minifig A rest of its movement...
TROLOLO
Maddox
Champion

Postby stubby » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:10 am

Maddox wrote:But new question: can you move minifig A little, then shoot with minifig B, and advance with minifig A rest of its movement...

Sure, although I don't know why you'd need to make things so complicated.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 am

I have in my posession two magic dice - one is a See through D6 with another d6 inside it - and another is a bright yellow beast that has "yes" "no" and "maybe" written on its sides - a useful tool to have for quick decision making.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:51 pm

I thought that if a vehicle was destroyed with a pilot inside, unless he had a reaction to Bail Out then he just died.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:Also: YEY another guy from Finland! I hope he will be active...

Funny how you both reference polar bears in your locations.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby Scribonius » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:Also: YEY another guy from Finland! I hope he will be active...

Funny how you both reference polar bears in your locations.

Must be a pandemic issue there ;)

Actually, I can understand the whole "move, shoot, move again" idea, but unless there is a lot of "you can't shoot through/over this" terrain, it usually isn't necessary.
Scribonius
Officer

Next

Return to The Rulebook