Postby Silent-sigfig » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:59 pm

So...Who won?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby HeartOfDarkness » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Me. My brother's marines opened the blast door to gun down my shock troopers, but I was able to take out the controls first, leaving the door wide open. My reserve squad (by this time, the only one left) rushed in, but got stalled by a sniper and Hero covering the door. Eventually, sheer manpower got me inside, where a dude with a BeamSaber engaged the Hero in close combat. While one troop attempted to drag the sniper from his hideout with a crane arm (he missed), another ran up and, after missing horribly, smacked the sniper with his rifle.

Meanwhile, my sniper left his pillbox and flushed out two marines hiding behind some large boxes. One was shot immediately, but the other survived and began a close-quarters firefight with my sniper. I retreated to my pillbox, while the enemy marine unwisely followed; he was gunned down crossing a stretch of open ground. Back in the fort, things were getting hairy. A rocket exploding in the midst of the right took out two of my men, but at least the sniper finally died. The Hero, outnumbered and outgunned, dove for the door while simultaneously deflecting five bullets into the chest of a hapless troop.

After having two consecutive hiding places shot out from under him by a turret, and maxing out his luck with Stupendous Rolls, the hero was finally cornered and shot by my men. Meanwhile, my brother's last troop (a speeder pilot) shot down the dude with the BeamSaber who had taken on a Hero. He hooked a large gun that had been formerly attached to a mech to his speeder and tried to tow it to cover in the woods, but he was hit in the chest by a shot from my unseen sniper. Thus ended the game.

The post-battle arena was glorious. The flow of the battle could clearly be seen, with droves of dead on either side. My final four troops took their payload of...valuable stuff back to base by means of half a blown out HoverSkiff, the only vehicle remaining of three QuikBikes, two HoverBikes, two FlyingThings, a truck, a mech, and an Assault Rowboat. A good time was had by all.
TROLOLO
HeartOfDarkness
Nice Dubs

Previous

Return to The Rulebook