Brikguild

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Rayhawk » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:39 pm

G2 wrote:I would like to see more My Little penises, in just about everything.

I'm not normally very strict about spelling, but in this case I believe the word you're looking for is "moar." "More," the way you spelled it, just means "a larger amount of," so it's not really sufficient in this case.

(And that's where I would have put in the hyperlink to the definition of moar, but it looks like encyclopedia dramatica is down.)
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby Olothontor » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:59 pm

"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby G2 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Rayhawk wrote: I'm not normally very strict about spelling, but in this case I believe the word you're looking for is "moar."

I am in so much pain from Laughing.....I can't even type straight. :D
User avatar
G2
Hero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:01 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia Age: 39

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:23 pm

G2 wrote:
Rayhawk wrote: I'm not normally very strict about spelling, but in this case I believe the word you're looking for is "moar."

I am in so much pain from Laughing.....I can't even type straight. :D


yes, your typing seems to be quite fond of other males.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6506
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby G2 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:41 pm

IVhorseman wrote:..yes, your typing seems to be quite fond of other males.

Yes indeed....that is quite funny. :D
User avatar
G2
Hero
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:01 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia Age: 39

Previous

Return to Bonus Material

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest