rapid fire

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

rapid fire

Postby CreatioNZ » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Hello, I thought I might share our easy house rule that tends to result in more destruction.

betterer weapons (+1 cps)
due to improveder weapons a minifig/creation may take an extra action per turn due to the efficiency of their weapons. (i.e make an extra shot)

This rule was actually created due to lack of remembering the multitasking and multidexterity rules, and then confusing them together.
TROLOLO
CreatioNZ
Hero

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:08 am

it's totally not like i spent months getting together balanced rules for automatic fire in brikwars.

actually, now that i look around, I don't see an easy-to-access place to read the rules on automatic fire. seeing as i have calculus very early tomorrow morning, I may or may not update that tonight.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby CreatioNZ » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:14 pm

But you posted that after I wrote this so I didn't have a clue...
TROLOLO
CreatioNZ
Hero

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:33 pm

He originally posted them a long time ago, back when there was much heated discussion over rapid fire rules.

IVhorseman wrote:...seeing as i have calculus very early tomorrow morning, I may or may not update that tonight.

My brother took me to his Calculus class (he's in university) this weekend, and I had to write out his friend's notes for him. It was retarded, although his teacher was entertaining.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:My brother took me to his Calculus class (he's in university) this weekend, and I had to write out his friend's notes for him. It was retarded, although his teacher was entertaining.

Wow, I really need to find classmates with gullible younger brothers!
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 am

He told me ahead of time I was going to write his notes,so I knew what I was getting into, and I ended up writing it extremely illegibly. His page is just a jumbled mess of jargon concerning "tangent planes" or something.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby CreatioNZ » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:38 am

well being reasonably new to this forum I couldn't bebothered going through every topic to see if someone had written rapid fire rules down. Anyways, this is what my club plays and this the title of the forum clearly states that homebrew rules can be written here, so I did.
TROLOLO
CreatioNZ
Hero

Postby Tarren » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 am

OMIGOD.
I think he just tried to turn the forums into an actually LOGICAL place.
Part of me just died.
Last edited by Tarren on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Rayhawk » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Maybe I should make a new forum section just for automatic fire threads.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Professor Ken » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Automatic fire? Gee, I just triple the damage or something and use Overkill. Why kill one guy with a giant halberd or machinegun when you can Overkill and knock off the guy next to him, and the one behind him too, with one good throw of the dice? Ah, yes, this is why Overkill is one of my favorite (questionably official?) Brikwars rules...
Were it that simple...
Professor Ken
Officer

Return to Bonus Material