Heroic Feats

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby G2 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:01 pm

blackwing77 wrote:the matrix alone has enough feats for 10 games easily.

I definitely agree....that has got me thinking....A Matrix Brikwars game with many cloned Agent Smith's - cool. 8)
G2
Hero

Postby BrickMan333 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Some of my personal favorites are a few that me and my cousin have done in our last battle. He used his heroic feat to have his hero rip his own hand off, toss it like a boomerang in his other hand, steal my wizard hero's wand, and have his hand snap perfectly back into place on his minifig all in the same turn. It worked. X_X Next turn he used his next heroic feat to cast a spell with his new found wand. He got a -1 due to inexperince with the wand. He used his magic to break the blocks from under my heros feat, and crush them with it. It still worked. X_X But it was so funny when it happened. :P
BrickMan333
Battlefield General

Postby blackwing77 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:11 pm

The hand boomerang to steal stuff might see a lot of use for me.
TROLOLO
blackwing77
Officer

Postby BrickMan333 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 pm

It almost won him the game too, if it hadn't been for one of my other hero using his feat to rise a zombie invasion. :P Which quicly over powered him.
BrickMan333
Battlefield General

Postby Carda » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Korwinblue wrote:thanks for the suggestions. You know what, I realized that I've never watched the Matrix before :shock: I think I'll pick up a copy.

Be sure to watch only the first one. Beyond two fight scenes and a car chase in the second movie, neither sequel was worth the time or brain cells devoted to watching.
Bravo 13th: A Lego webcomic

http://lessthan3.netraptor.org/bravo13th/
Carda
Officer

Postby ninkybob » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:41 pm

I've never seen the Matrix before either...we must have been underprivaldged children.
I've seen several hilarious Heroic feats like:
"My hero is gonna jump up, fly over there, kill the dragon and make it fall on the castle gates, breaking them and giving my men a burst of energy that will allow them all to move inside. If I fail, my hero falls while flying because he saw how far away the ground was and detonates with a 15 kiloton nuclear explosion which miraculously only harms my guys, ok?"
Or:
"Me SuperRobot is gonna run over to the other SuperRobot, pick it up and carry it to the fixit shop where it will get repaired. If I fail then the SuperRobot succesfully picks up the other one, but forgets where it is going, trips and falls off the edge of the table, ok?"

Yep, Stupendous in every way...
TROLOLO
ninkybob
Champion

Postby Stormzen » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Alright, here's a couple of feats I can think of...
-Playing more than three instruments. At the same time. While wielding a chainsaw and a mace. While walking across a tightrope. While watching T.V. While playing the solo from "Through the Fire and Flames" on a real guitar.
-Ripping off a jet engine from a plane and strapping it to your back and having it work as a jetpack (albeit one-way).
-Punching through a concrete wall and having it shatter from the force of the blow.
-Roundhouse kicking a minifig in the head ala My Little penises and having the head fly off at a precise 47-degree angle bouncing off a trampoline and nailing the enemy tank commander.
-Realizing that there is, in fact, no spoon at all.
-Hacking into World of Warcraft and creating a Night Elf Mohawk class.
-Destroying the One Ring from the safety of the Shire by flinging it across the Misty Mountains, over Mirkwood, and into the fires of Mount Doom.
-Scare a guy so bad that he pisses himself. To death.
That's all I have off the top of my head. And it's true, the other two Matrix movies suck. The only good things that came of them are the parodies.
Stormzen
Hero

Postby blackwing77 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:30 pm

dark elf mowhawk stats?
TROLOLO
blackwing77
Officer

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Stormzen wrote:-Destroying the One Ring from the safety of the Shire by flinging it across the Misty Mountains, over Mirkwood, and into the fires of Mount Doom.

there's an animated gif of that.

also, through the fire and the flames is easier on real guitar than on guitar hero. so i say the guy should have to do it in BOTH mediums. naked.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Stormzen » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:58 pm

IVhorseman wrote:also, through the fire and the flames is easier on real guitar than on guitar hero. so i say the guy should have to do it in BOTH mediums. naked.

Well, he should do both, while naked, being shot at by natives, and being chased by a rolling boulder perfectly balanced on the tightrope over a Bottomless Pit of Doom.(tm) And who ever said he knew how to play a guitar?
IVhorseman wrote:there's an animated gif of that.

And there's a gif? I just thought of it.
Stormzen
Hero

Postby CaptainAwesome » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm

I did this in a game of mine once:

When a cannonball or some other large object is hurled at your hero, have him use a melee weapon to hit it back.
"The best weapon is the one that you only have to fire once".
TROLOLO
CaptainAwesome
Champion

Postby Rody » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Stormzen wrote:Well, he should do both, while naked, being shot at by natives, and being chased by a rolling boulder perfectly balanced on the tightrope over a Bottomless Pit of Doom.(tm) And who ever said he knew how to play a guitar?

some say, that ttfatf is harder on guitarhero, so he should also do that(next to the previous statement.
and of course it has to load enough to make even dedicated fans cover their ears. as well as rupturing ear drum, setting fire to stuff, and other effects that can aonly occur with really load stuff.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby Foggy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:02 pm

CaptainAwesome wrote:I did this in a game of mine once:

When a cannonball or some other large object is hurled at your hero, have him use a melee weapon to hit it back.

Perfect!
"We're not here for story time people, lets talk about all the sexy violence!"
-Yahtzee
TROLOLO
Foggy
Officer

Postby CaptainAwesome » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:24 pm

Or your hero could do this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FE1EpD0PK80
"The best weapon is the one that you only have to fire once".
TROLOLO
CaptainAwesome
Champion

Postby youaredoome0 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:15 am

Kill a helicopter with a car.
You mean this animated gif?
Last edited by youaredoome0 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TROLOLO
youaredoome0
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Bonus Material