Burgundy VS. Natalya

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Who will win?

Burgundy
7%
Natalya
76%
No one there will both kill each other in a gory bloody battle BRIKWARS STYLE Yeah!
17%

Total votes : 46

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:...what is it with the near racial discrimination against politicians here? I mean come ON, people. This is the INTERNET. I wouldn't go out into a crowd and start saying "oh, you must be a politician, you have a jesus sticker on the back of your car."

Technically she said Bush voters, not politicians.

Somebody like Natalya saying she's worried about the response from politicians in today's climate is like a black guy saying he's concerned about hanging out with a KKK member. I'm sure there are many KKK members who are perfectly civil and amicable people in person; but then there's some that will kill you. Why take the risk? I have to admit I kind of support Natalya's right to be cautious.

The official policy of the BrikWars forums is that politicians are the vilest, foulest, most hypocritical and disgusting cancer this country has ever faced, and do vastly more damage to America on a daily basis than Al Qaeda has ever done even on its best day. We hold politicians to be so thoroughly virulent, in fact, that the only thing we consider to be on that same level of unimaginable badness as politicians, are politicians.

. . . and I guess every other political party, now that I think of it, though I don't notice them quite as often. I don't want to leave out other countries' politicians either.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby jifel » Fri May 01, 2009 7:31 am

Dude, it's not like we are Nazis...
I think there will have to be an elephant in my next battle.
Still, every potical party has done something. Every politician annoys me. Every single one. That's why I play Brikwars. It heps me vent my anger. So let's just play brikwars, right?
And I want to see more burgandy stuff, cause he actually may have a chance.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby tahthing » Fri May 01, 2009 10:10 am

brikwars BANG! BOOM! SPLAT! and the politics are gone!!
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Natalya » Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

Rayhawk wrote:The official policy of the BrikWars forums is that politicians are the vilest, foulest, most hypocritical and disgusting cancer this country has ever faced, and do vastly more damage to America on a daily basis than Al Qaeda has ever done even on its best day. We hold politicians to be so thoroughly virulent, in fact, that the only thing we consider to be on that same level of unimaginable badness as politicians, are politicians.

I like this.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby james+burgundy » Fri May 01, 2009 1:13 pm

now i vote for Pedro so it does not matter to me but what about politicians ?
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri May 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Rayhawk wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:...what is it with the near racial discrimination against politicians here? I mean come ON, people. This is the INTERNET. I wouldn't go out into a crowd and start saying "oh, you must be a politician, you have a jesus sticker on the back of your car."

Technically she said Bush voters, not politicians.

Somebody like Natalya saying she's worried about the response from politicians in today's climate is like a black guy saying he's concerned about hanging out with a KKK member. I'm sure there are many KKK members who are perfectly civil and amicable people in person; but then there's some that will kill you. Why take the risk? I have to admit I kind of support Natalya's right to be cautious.

The official policy of the BrikWars forums is that politicians are the vilest, foulest, most hypocritical and disgusting cancer this country has ever faced, and do vastly more damage to America on a daily basis than Al Qaeda has ever done even on its best day. We hold politicians to be so thoroughly virulent, in fact, that the only thing we consider to be on that same level of unimaginable badness as politicians, are politicians.

. . . and I guess every other political party, now that I think of it, though I don't notice them quite as often. I don't want to leave out other countries' politicians either.

Remind me not to go shooting my mouth off when i am groggy from lack of sleep.

Sorry Natalya. That kind of thing ticks me off sometimes though. I understand why you said that. And yeah, overall, i hate politics. Gah... Guess thats why this forum usually avoids stuff like that...

:oops:
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Fri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Remind me not to go shooting my mouth off when i am groggy from lack of sleep.

Actually it's pretty fun. My best posts are made drunkenly at 3am.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Is that how you started that Zaldo thing? Nah, you would have to be drunk for three days... uh oh.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby james+burgundy » Sat May 02, 2009 9:47 am

Natalya can you make up some stats for your AC and big ship thingy so when we battle we don't spend half the time arguing about the stats also can you please make stats for all your guy and stuff before the battle
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Re: Burgundy VS. Natalya

Postby jifel » Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Any specific dates yet?

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Postby james+burgundy » Sat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

no i got to get out of school which is like the 20th and probably next month me thinks but still not sure will post when i know
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Previous

Return to Bonus Material