Sig Fig stat card

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Rayhawk » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:12 pm

I like the idea of sigfigs, but I think they could be made more unique from regular Heroes. I'd spin something off the idea that they are the physical manifestation of the actual player in charge, so they might have some amazing power but there'd also be some extreme consequence if they're killed. Like the whole army loses a turn, or runs around in confusion, etc. Remember what happened to the Imperial forces in Return of the Jedi when the emperor bit it? Suddenly these elite forces started getting beat up by ewoks and crashing super star destroyers into death stars and all kinds of retardedness, all because the player controlling them got killed.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:26 pm

mmmost of those things happened before the emperor died. the REAL reason is because george lucas is a terrible writer (usually). good director though.

i think player manifestation could be tossed around though. i'd say if they're killed, the minifig that did it is invulnerable for a round, and gains an extra heroic feat per turn
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Previous

Return to Bonus Material