BattlePack Stats

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:49 pm

Guess I should pitch in and throw some stats out there.

Imperial AT-ST ($80 version)

1 Pilot (Imperial Pilot) 4cp
1 Laser Pistol 3cp
7cp total

-AT-ST-
Size - 8
Structure Level - 3
Base Cost - 24
Armor - 3d10
Movement - 8" (Ground)
Total = 28

-Weapons-
2 Small Lasers
Size 1
Cost 3
Use 3
Range 6"
Damage 1d6

1 Launcher
Size 1
Cost 3
Use 3
Range 6"
Damage 1d6

1 Small Repeating Laser
Size 1
Cost 3
Use 3
Range 6"
Damage 1d6

Brikwarian Quirks - razgrizzly Fear, Chicken Walker

razgrizzly Fear - If Chewbacca, an Ewok, or any other razgrizzly creature is within CC range of AT-ST, the unit is taken over, but reduced to only stomping targets.

Chicken Walker - If the AT-ST encounters unstable terrain (rolling logs, swamp, etc.), it is knocked over. Roll 1d6, if you roll a 2 or below, the AT-ST explodes. Apply 1d10 damage for all units within 5", and blow up the AT-ST.

I would suggest upgrading this model. Really, all the guns are minifig weapons! :roll:
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby silvadream » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:48 pm

IVhorseman wrote:hahahaha don't even get me STARTED on star wars canon. Without looking, i assure you that the pilot is not an imperial dark trooper. Dark troopers (while there's debates over exactly what they were) were super duper insane troops that could singlehandedly wipe out a rebel base. A dark trooper was a man in a suit in armor plating with droid-enhanced movements and reactions, effectively creating a one man super speed tank. with jetpacks. did i mention they're about 12 feet tall?

this incarnation of a black storm trooper is most likely an imperial pilot.

you forgot the ARC lightning gun
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:21 am

silvadream wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:hahahaha don't even get me STARTED on star wars canon. Without looking, i assure you that the pilot is not an imperial dark trooper. Dark troopers (while there's debates over exactly what they were) were super duper insane troops that could singlehandedly wipe out a rebel base. A dark trooper was a man in a suit in armor plating with droid-enhanced movements and reactions, effectively creating a one man super speed tank. with jetpacks. did i mention they're about 12 feet tall?

this incarnation of a black storm trooper is most likely an imperial pilot.

you forgot the ARC lightning gun

Very few Dark troopers were actually equiped with ARC lighting guns. They tended to have something equal to or greater than in ridiculousness, like a rocket launcher that shoots lightsabers or something.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 am

IVhorseman wrote:Very few Dark troopers were actually equiped with ARC lighting guns. They tended to have something equal to or greater than in ridiculousness, like a rocket launcher that shoots lightsabers or something.

Oh, come on like Bonn-o-Tron. Arc troopers didn't have the connection to the Force to make enough lightsabers to make a RLL. They most likely were armed with something like a Stouker Concussion cannon, which is a portable rifle that creates an explosive bolt that throws droids, enemies, and Jedi around.

That or a rocket launcher.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Well duh, of course there isn't a lightsaber bazooka, but I was just making the point that Dark troopers have ridiculous, often bordering upon stupid, weapons.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby pesgores » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Well, do you consider a lightsaber-shooting bazooka to be a ridiculous, bordering upon stupid weapon?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Yes. Way too much power, like that chainsaw rocket launcher. The use rating itself would be to high to roll on a regular soldier's skill die.

@ IVHorsman - True. They often do have the best weapons.

Maybe because they are the elite top-ranking active duty troopers...
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby pesgores » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:54 am

AmmoMan wrote:Yes. Way too much power, like that chainsaw rocket launcher. The use rating itself would be to high to roll on a regular soldier's skill die.

That would be fun, right? Than it can be adapted to BrikWars.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 am

True, but no one could use it. It would be the equivalent of a giant gun on a minifig that no one could shoot.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby ahp77 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:00 am

AmmoMan wrote:True, but no one could use it. It would be the equivalent of a giant gun on a minifig that no one could shoot.

unless they shot items designed to be wielding them.
Last edited by ahp77 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 am

You mean, like a special ability?

"Arc Trooper: Training - Can wield concussion cannon, disintegrator ray, rocket launcher."
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby pesgores » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Umm, special abilities already exist.
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:29 pm

I know, i made a new one up. For the Lego Arc Trooper.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby ahp77 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:50 pm

AmmoMan wrote:You mean, like a special ability?

"Arc Trooper: Training - Can wield concussion cannon, disintegrator ray, rocket launcher."

No, like by size. (Concussion cannon should be able to hit things weilding a replica and the replica)
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 pm

What about the good old Death Gun? It's like a bazooka, but with a lower UR, longer range, unlimited ammunition, and 2D20 damage -- enough stopping power to bring down a tank. (The damage rating may be a typo that was intended to read "2D10".) My hero has a deathgun and jetpack, so I guess he basically IS a dark trooper.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

PreviousNext

Return to Bonus Material