The 'Cool' Factor

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Also, which cape is that?
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Dr. X » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 pm

ace121 wrote:That would be Dino Attack/Dino 2010. I have exactly one dozen of them. They're the closest to modern soldiers TLC is making...

Not true. Look at this: http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=7622&cn=534&d=519

Lego makes these very Nazi-like soldiers in this set. But yeah, there are BULLETS AND KNIVES on the Dino Attack torso, because they are awesome.

@Bonn: It's this (http://peeron.com/inv/parts/42450) with the collar turned down. I got it from an old castle set, I think. It looks awesome with the collar up too, but my Boss can't do that because of his Ninja-hat.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby ace121 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:32 pm

I know that; I have every one of them, but those are 'Guards' because Nazis weren't very nice people. Also, WWII isn't very modern compared to the attack chopper of Dino Attack. Ignore the dinos and those were some of the best sets Lego has made in a long time.

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby Dr. X » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:52 pm

ace121 wrote:I know that; I have every one of them, but those are 'Guards' because Nazis weren't very nice people. Also, WWII isn't very modern compared to the attack chopper of Dino Attack. Ignore the dinos and those were some of the best sets Lego has made in a long time.

I agree, at least about the set 7477 T1 Typhoon. Most awesomest helicopter TLC's ever made. I got it and modified it. I use it in leik every Brikwar I have. But I never liked to other Dino Attack sets, really.

But I think my favorite set of recent warfare-ish Lego is this one: http://peeron.com/inv/sets/7622-1.

The Jeep and truck are just SO well designed and detailed, it's nice.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby ace121 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:55 pm

Got that one too. Hate the fact that they're all peach now.

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"
ace121
Cannon Fodder

Postby Dr. X » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Yeah, ONLY problem with that set, (peach sucks) besides it doesn't include an ark. If they had an ark in one set, why not in this one? WTFness.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby Tesla Coyle » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm

What I like about that set is the black light saber hilt. I think I might pick it up.
TROLOLO
Tesla Coyle
Champion

Previous

Return to Bonus Material