Medic

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby silvadream » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Just do mithrils IVhorsemans is basically a civilian who heals and dies this one is just a hero who heals and dies.
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 am

silvadream wrote:I saw the one that IVhorseman talked about and thought it was stupid Mithril's idea is perfect.

I wasn't talking about any specific card, I was just pointing you at the non-dimmy discussions. Of all of those cards, we never actually finished up deciding on what to do for a medik.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:46 am

No, it seems the discussion just got really complicated, until Rayhawk suggested the Medikal Feat. It is the only one with a card, though.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:03 am

"Medikal Feat" doesn't mean that Mediks have a Heroic Feat. It means that the process for reviving a patient is handled in the same way as a Heroic Feat. Mediks won't be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound or pick up an enemy tank and throw it off the edge of the table.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:17 am

Thats why i said Medikal feat. Essentially, a Medik class hero. It can't do any feats besides medical ones, like you said.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Bonus Material