An idea.

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby youaredoome0 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:21 am

IVhorseman wrote:something you could explore is the "blind labyrinth" idea.

basically, build a maze all well and good, and then once you're done, build a layer of briks, plates etc. on top of the maze to cover it up completely, blocking it from sight of the players.

start minifigs out in any entrance point, and remove the cover that you built over it every time minifigs get near, to simulate the exploration of an unknown cave/maze. you could go from that and say that minifigs can see a certain set number of inches away to remove briks.

This is really fun, makes for interesting surprises...
TROLOLO
youaredoome0
Officer

Postby Pvt Expendable » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:22 am

Sounds cool, you could also have explosive weapons with cave in damage,...
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Ah yes, cave ind. I'd also add vehicled that could tunnel through walls, but on a 1d6 it would cause a cave-in, and take X amount of turns to dig out the vehicle.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby HVNSNT SOLDIER » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:05 pm

The Dwarven Mine set would be perfect for this kind of idea! Its got the minerals, mining tools, wagons, and cavedwelling creeps already included. All ya need is yer army, a couple of cliff peices, a custom made harvester, an yer all set!
When cities burn and armies turn to flee in diseray
The weak ones cry "tis best to fly and fight another day!"
But true heroes know deep in their marrow when they die and fall,
"Tis better to have faught and lost, than to have never faught at all!"
TROLOLO
HVNSNT SOLDIER
Hero

Postby Dr. X » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Why do you keep resurrecting very old topics, Hvnst? (Weird name...)
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby Blitzen » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm

I have good reason to believe that his name is a butchered heaven sent soldier. It would be a pain if he converted, but what are you going to do?
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Dr. X » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:13 pm

Ah yes, HeaVeN SenT SOLDIER. Ok, now I can really tell he's a dumbfuck.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby HVNSNT SOLDIER » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:57 pm

lol thx fer the name comments. Srry if I brought up smthing already mentioned but I really do think the set would be perfect for this idea. Another kool thing to add would be those old Rock Raiders rock monsters, add some brawlin action into the mix with those golems. Maybe even add in a few rogue drilling/harvesting droids from a past mining expedition roaming the dank tunnels amok. Man, now i wanna get into this action, anyone else in?
When cities burn and armies turn to flee in diseray
The weak ones cry "tis best to fly and fight another day!"
But true heroes know deep in their marrow when they die and fall,
"Tis better to have faught and lost, than to have never faught at all!"
TROLOLO
HVNSNT SOLDIER
Hero

Postby Dr. X » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm

HVNSNT SOLDIER wrote:lol thx fer the name comments. Srry if I brought up smthing already mentioned but I really do think the set would be perfect for this idea. Another kool thing to add would be those old Rock Raiders rock monsters, add some brawlin action into the mix with those golems. Maybe even add in a few rogue drilling/harvesting droids from a past mining expedition roaming the dank tunnels amok. Man, now i wanna get into this action, anyone else in?

You are forgetting to capitalize and are misspelling many of your words... unfortunately this is all too common on the internet.

Also, I meant that you are posting in a very old topic, a "dead topic", so to speak. Dead meaning it is 'done', and at the back of the list of topics, and had no new posts in a very long time. That's a "dead topic", I wasn't meaning anything about your post or bringing up something that's already been talked about, specifically.

Anyway, why am I talking about all this dead stuff?

Potato.
Dr. X
Galidor

Previous

Return to Bonus Material