BrikWars Draft

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

BrikWars Draft

Postby Arkbrik » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:26 am

An idea I saw on another forum: using the collectible minifigs in a way similar to Magic the Gathering drafts.

Every person brings along the same number of unopened minifig bags (or the host supplies them all). Then you open as many bags as there are players. One person picks one of the minifigs, then you open another bag, the next person picks a fig, you open another bag, and so on like Bonn-o-Tron. When all minifigs are picked, you battle with them.

What do you think?
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 am

Actually sounds pretty good. Not very original everyone having similar minifigs, but whatever...
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 am

Yea, it makes all the stats be the same.

If you want to have a draft and you have some money, like $30 or $40, you all could buy a $10, a $15, and an impulse set or something. Then it you would all have to build something. I've been wanting to do something like that for a while.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 am

You could use the advent calendars, by opening doors instead of opening bags. One City and one Castle calendar has 15 figs put together, and that way you would get some bricks too. You'd need some rule to stop one player from hogging all the figs (like you can't take a second fig until every player has one), of course.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Return to Bonus Material