6. Each player decides the order their minifigs will activate this turn by placing the cards facedown in front of themselves.
7. Players roll a What I Say Goes roll to determine who goes first. Play then proceeds clockwise until the end of the round (you can pick some other order if you want, whatever works for you).
8. At this point, the first player reveals the card on the left of his activation order line and that minifig does the normal Brikwars stuff. Any minifig taking a reaction that normally costs a turn is revealed in their order line and is skipped when their turn would normally come up.
9. Any minifig that dies has their card removed from the action order for the game's duration. If they ever come back, they are added to the end of the current activation line face-down.
10. Once all cards have been turned face-up and all minifigs have acted, collect the cards and start the process over until victory.
If anybody has any feedback or would like to give this a whirl, please do and let me know how it went in this thread.