Mod Abuse

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am

BanCandy!
The snack that trolls back!
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby stubby » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 am

Natalya wrote:I'm not a bronis. I'm a pegasister.

I like "pegasis" better than "pegasister," but to each their own. Either way it just makes me think of pegging rather than penises.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby stubby » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:27 am

GeneralOfDeath wrote:They tried. It didn't work. It's like when they ban you, they ban your body, but your soul still haunts the forum waiting to posess a helpless newcomer.

Just like killing an Immortal, the Immortal Core just builds another one. Hypothesis: Pandoranuker and Silvadream are Forum Immortals.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:21 pm

*Seriously considers joining anti-immortal allieance... if he had an army...*
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Predator » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm

GeneralOfDeath wrote:*Seriously considers joining anti-immortal allieance... if he had an army...*

Join it. Most factions in it are small as fuck.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:They tried. It didn't work. It's like when they ban you, they ban your body, but your soul still haunts the forum waiting to posess a helpless newcomer.

Just like killing an Immortal, the Immortal Core just builds another one. Hypothesis: Pandoranuker and Silvadream are Forum Immortals.


Adding on to this: Pandoranuker and Silvadream shange their form in their next life, being a little different but still similiar to the first form.

Source: I am the second form of Silvadream.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7796
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Predator wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:*Seriously considers joining anti-immortal allieance... if he had an army...*

Join it. Most factions in it are small as fuck.


Image

Image

1 x Orpheus Super-Hover Death Tank
1 x Tarantula Main Battle Tank (in redesign phase)
1 x Titanus battle mecha
5 x cockroach Infantry support mechas
80 x Scythian Marines (only 40 pictured due to date of image)
10 x Scythian Engineers (not pictured above, due to date of image)
3 x Scythian Hardsuited Marines
Harkins In SIBAS Armour (Hero unit)

I'm sorry - what where you saying?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Predator » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 pm

I was saying the only 2 large factions are yours and the ASE
And I probably forgot one or two but whatever.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey, you got the SHDT finished!
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Colette » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Silverdream wrote:
stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:They tried. It didn't work. It's like when they ban you, they ban your body, but your soul still haunts the forum waiting to posess a helpless newcomer.

Just like killing an Immortal, the Immortal Core just builds another one. Hypothesis: Pandoranuker and Silvadream are Forum Immortals.


Adding on to this: Pandoranuker and Silvadream shange their form in their next life, being a little different but still similiar to the first form.

Source: I am the second form of Silvadream.


In canon Pedonuker actually is an immortal. Warhead should have used contraception.

@Predator: My army is relatively large (TA is like allies with the AIA?). It has a SHIP, STD, and a mass of other vehicles. Also, the TSOC. USA is large for story purposes.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Nitewatchman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:
stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:They tried. It didn't work. It's like when they ban you, they ban your body, but your soul still haunts the forum waiting to posess a helpless newcomer.

Just like killing an Immortal, the Immortal Core just builds another one. Hypothesis: Pandoranuker and Silvadream are Forum Immortals.


Adding on to this: Pandoranuker and Silvadream shange their form in their next life, being a little different but still similiar to the first form.

Source: I am the second form of Silvadream.

Image
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Natalya » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

stubby wrote:
Natalya wrote:I'm not a bronis. I'm a pegasister.

I like "pegasis" better than "pegasister," but to each their own. Either way it just makes me think of pegging rather than penises.


Only thing is everyone who says Pegasus makes it sound like pegasis.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Zupponn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Natalya wrote:
stubby wrote:
Natalya wrote:I'm not a bronis. I'm a pegasister.

I like "pegasis" better than "pegasister," but to each their own. Either way it just makes me think of pegging rather than penises.


Only thing is everyone who says Pegasus makes it sound like pegasis.

Pegasus makes me think of Hercules.
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Predator wrote:I was saying the only 2 large factions are yours and the ASE
And I probably forgot one or two but whatever.

ROC, VOL, Super Space Jews, stubby's many armies, Immortal Empire,
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Mod Abuse

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 pm

If I recall correctly the Immortal Empire is not in the Anti-Immortal Alliance.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests