r.e. homophobia is dapper (aka the most effed up thread)

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

You heard it was terrible? Because you should judge for yourself. I loved the comics and it's my favourite movie.

Natalya wrote: I'm just actually doing something cool that people paid to watch which didn't involve taking my clothes off.


You're being mysogynistic by stealthily insulting pornstars, prostitutes and strippers. While in many cases those three things involve one person lacking any control, there are cases where those types are empowered by their occupations. Plus pornstar is an awesome job. Katie St. Ives for example spends her time smoking pot and working whenever she wants.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

This is one of those time where I just can't resist the urge to post about my confusion regarding the posts.

What the fuck.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Silverdream wrote:Back on topic, vaginas and women and general are pretty gross. According to my female friends it's common to have either diarrhea or constipation as well as vomiting during the period.

Dude, people suffer from that anyways...

Silverdream wrote:To solve this problem we should find a way to farm human eggs. Women will be replaced by latex-skinned robots who can cook and clean and watch Scott Pilgrim with you.

What kind of fucked up future is that?
If you're going to screw with reproduction, why not alter the female body to be better capable of dealing with passing a watermelon through the hip?
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Ham701 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

you're craaaaaazy bad eagle. what ever happened to the male feminist?
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Ham701 wrote:you're craaaaaazy bad eagle. what ever happened to the male feminist?


He's right here. I'm the only good feminist.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 pm

aoffan23 wrote:What the fuck.

Natty wrote:Yolo



Eh my post was a parody of the way my classmates talk. I wanted to work in the word "Swaggots" in there but I couldn't find a way.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Ham701 wrote:you're craaaaaazy badagle. what ever happened to the male feminist?

Also keep in mind that I'm a bit of a trans-humanist... so you might end up part Mollusk...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Colette » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Forgo reproduction entirely and have it done in a lab in some artificial womb. Sex is disgusting, pointless, and distracting anyways so we could advance the human race by sidelining reproduction.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby piltogg » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm

FALSE! Sex is more important than anything else humans do.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

piltogg wrote:FALSE! Sex is more important than anything else humans do.


There's a study saying that people who lose their virginity at 19-23 years old tend to have more successful lives and relationships. So badagle better get a prostitute while there's still time.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby piltogg » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:22 pm

on a vaguely related note: this is the best thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYekbxFZXPU
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 pm

badagle wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Back on topic, vaginas and women and general are pretty gross. According to my female friends it's common to have either diarrhea or constipation as well as vomiting during the period.

Dude, people suffer from that anyways...

Silverdream wrote:To solve this problem we should find a way to farm human eggs. Women will be replaced by latex-skinned robots who can cook and clean and watch Scott Pilgrim with you.

What kind of fucked up future is that?
If you're going to screw with reproduction, why not alter the female body to be better capable of dealing with passing a watermelon through the hip?


What about more boobs? If you're altering female bodies with gene thesnuggly, and "extra boobs" isn't on the priority list, I don't know what's wrong with you.

Seriously, I'm talkin' like 7 or 8 extra pairs here.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:24 am

Silverdream wrote:
piltogg wrote:FALSE! Sex is more important than anything else humans do.


There's a study saying that people who lose their virginity at 19-23 years old tend to have more successful lives and relationships. So badagle better get a prostitute while there's still time.

...Too late...
:asterios:

IVhorseman wrote:What about more boobs? If you're altering female bodies with gene thesnuggly, and "extra boobs" isn't on the priority list, I don't know what's wrong with you.

Seriously, I'm talkin' like 7 or 8 extra pairs here.

Well you'd have to keep practicality in mind here...
I mean, eight or nine pairs of breast would require some serious supporting undergarments.
It would first be easier to design a better mammary, then see how open people are to the idea of carring around multiple sets.

I think it is rather easy to get multiple nipples in mammals, but you have to realise there is a reason why they're only fuctional in quadrupeds and even then are rather small...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 am

Why not just have a wall with boobs on it?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: r.e. homophobia is dapper

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:44 am

Silverdream wrote:Why not just have a wall with boobs on it?

Uh, because then you have to figure out a way to keep the boobwall alive... and clean...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests