BrikWiki

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Maverick » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 am

Colette wrote:
Zahru II wrote:Why not just use "spacebux" instead of a contrived and arbitrary list?

Because contrived and arbitrary lists are fun in their own way.

Besides, CP is basically that for factions who don't want to play the currency game.

Which is most, when I look at the list.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:02 am

Breaking out the edits on all things related to Emeria to build the foundation for canon shit later on like Bonn-o-Tron.
(And yes I am writing it right now)
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm

So I made some edits to the Denmark-Empryan war page, adding some battles and pictures. When I finished, I asked "why stop there" and looked at our rather pitiful (considering how important it is) AN-TA War page...

I present the result: Allied Nations - Third Alliance War. Forum links added, battles added, pics and gallery added, template/sidebar thing completely filled out and added, with some ancillary Character pages created to boot.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2575
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Colette wrote:So I made some edits to the Denmark-Empryan war page, adding some battles and pictures. When I finished, I asked "why stop there" and looked at our rather pitiful (considering how important it is) AN-TA War page...

I present the result: Allied Nations - Third Alliance War. Forum links added, battles added, pics and gallery added, template/sidebar thing completely filled out and added, with some ancillary Character pages created to boot.

Compound should be on that page. Will fix later.
EIDT: I saw the edit at the bottom. Nevermind.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Vami IV » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:17 am

Editing the fuck out of my faction page. Once it's "done," I can move on to all the other shit related to my faction.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Duerer » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Updated my faction's page.
Image
User avatar
Duerer
Officer
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Germany

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Ok, so I decided to start putting the lore for my faction up on the wiki, but for some reason it won't let me log onto the wiki to edit it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Image

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Dimmy
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Quincy, Illinois

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Zupponn » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:Ok, so I decided to start putting the lore for my faction up on the wiki, but for some reason it won't let me log onto the wiki to edit it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Has Mike given you permission to use the wiki yet?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Battlegrinder wrote:Ok, so I decided to start putting the lore for my faction up on the wiki, but for some reason it won't let me log onto the wiki to edit it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Has Mike given you permission to use the wiki yet?


I dunno. Based on what I saw on the login screen for the wiki, I assumed that you had to be a member of the forums here to contribute to the wiki.
Image

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Dimmy
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Quincy, Illinois

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Tzan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:34 pm

You need to be added to a special user group.

BrikThulhumanati
Human kultists who advance the agenda of BrikThulhu in their respective plastic-brick domains, with their powers of wikis and comment threads. This is an open group, members can apply to join.


Send a PM to Stubby.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4940
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: BrikWiki

Postby stubby » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:31 am

Added Battlegrinder to BrikThulhumanati.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Battlegrinder » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:56 pm

stubby wrote:Added Battlegrinder to BrikThulhumanati.


Ok, thanks.
Image

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Dimmy
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Quincy, Illinois

Re: BrikWiki

Postby Nimja » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Emprya has a semi-good page now.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron