Marriage Alliance of Chaos

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Marriage Alliance of Chaos

Postby Scratch » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm

There has been purposed, an idea of uniting the two great powers of Madness, Brikthulu and Nega-Bloktrix, through marriage.

This would benefit both, giving Brikthulu more armies to conquer with and giving Nega-Bloktrix the system of Cults to use as information gathering sources.
Brikthulu is already close to being one with the negaverse through his use of peaches and fabulandites as servants and doesn't seem to care about Purity to any degree.
They have much in common, being the ultimate incarnations of Chaos and Madness for their respective universes.

Feel free to post points and counter-points for consideration, and the chat can also field debate.
Scratch
Dimmy

Re: Marriage Alliance of Chaos

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 pm

My thoughts from the chat:

BT is of deity status. His "domains" include chaos, mayhem, and nightmares. He is of the BrikVerse.
NBT is also of deity status. She's the patron saint of QuikWars. She is of the NegaVerse.

Differentiations in quality (read: universe) don't matter to BT. He's batshit crazy, chaotic, and has already shown a disdain for purity.
They may not matter to NBT either. She plays it quick and dirty. She's underhanded and has already shown her willingness to sink to new lows.

They are each atypical members of their respective universes. So, in that respect, there's really no barrier to a merger.

mgb noted, however, that they couldn't be married to one another because of their Heroic Egos. So, we have to question whether or not deity level characters have an Ego. Did they ever have one (that is, were they ever Heroes)? If they did, did they transcend their Ego? Or did it just get bigger (becoming a Godlike Ego instead of a Heroic Ego)? If they still have an Ego, would it prevent either of them from working with one another? Would they suffer normal Crankiness or Godlike Crankiness? If they suffer from the latter, what would be the effects?

Then, assuming they could somehow work together (maybe they're putting their Crankiness aside to take advantage of one another or maybe they really do love one another *cough*), what would be the mutual benefit outside of generating more chaos? That is, is MOAR CHAOS enough of a motivation? If its not, what other reasons might they have for wanting to take advantage of one another? If there are more layers to the story, it might make the idea more attractive.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Bavaria is a nation that is fervently Cuthulic. Otto Skorzeny, the greatest warrior in Bavaria is said to be descendant from Arminius himself, having the Oktopustika as a birthmark on his chest.

One of the main tenets of Cutulicism is the existance of Krakeborn and a prophet of Brikthulu in the brikverse. Piltogg has been speculated to be the prophet of Brikthulu and his taking of the artifakts of pre-creation are widely thought to be for the Elder God. Krakeborn are figs born with a natural talent in deciphering runes, summoning forth beings of dark power and being mysterious. Most of the time they are very loyal to Brikthulu, though a few have tried to cut the strings he pulls.

In any case the negablox are too brittle for fighting and too bitter for sacrifices.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Scratch » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 pm

In regards to the ego, I think that even thought they are married, a player would have to be stupid to put them on the same team, for balance purposes. Crankiness becomes a non-issue if they are just on allied teams, as allied heroes are for competing against. I also think that Brikthulu brikthulu has a SuperNatural cliche, which may be compatible with Heroic Egos. I think that it is not Moar Chaos as the goal, but Unified Chaos to start another conquest of the Brikverse. As was tried by Nega-Bloktrix many Rekonstrutions ago.
Scratch
Dimmy

Postby stubby » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm

I think their goals might temporarily align in limited circumstances, but their natures make it impossible for them to enter into a marriage. Nega-BlokTrix might try marriage just for the sake of corrupting it and betraying her spouses, but BrikThulhu is too chaotic to stay committed to any one thing for more than an instant; marriage would fail to hold any meaning for him. He can't be tied down!

God-level Crankiness would really have to be something special, since a finite dice penalty wouldn't affect them much, and their Egos extend across all multiverses rather than just a single battlefield.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Scratch » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Stubby has spoken, and I had already bought the cake. :cry:
Scratch
Dimmy

Postby Zahru II » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 pm

What about a one night stand? It would make a great premise for a big event/series of battles
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Zahru II wrote:make a great premise

Certainly a funny one.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby stubby » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Also tentacle pr0n. You haven't had oral until you've had it from a dude whose head is an octopus.

Seriously, the photo album could become like BrikWars' version of the Necronomikon. Viewing its pages causes immediate Ensanity.

Or ... Nega-AbomiNomNomikon.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I'd say that their relationship would be more like a long term affair. They're both too chaotic to actually commit to something such as marriage, but they do enjoy some of the finer pleasures of life with each other. :warhead:
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am

BrikThulhu is chaotic. Nega-BlokTrix is actually pretty consistent and reliable. She just wants to corrupt anything that's pure and good.
stubby
forum janitor

Return to General Discussion