Anime

Look at all those prestiges

Moderators: Silverdream, silvadream, goldeennightmare

Re: Anime

Postby Colette » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Colette wrote:I just met Code Geass.

It's like I met a beautiful girl who knew how to use Jacobians. I have finally found an interesting anime after Evangelion.

Found the first episode and watched it on the spot, uninterrupted.

Scratch that, I have managed to marathon the ENTIRE FIRST SEASON UNINTERRUPTED.

I DEMAND MOAR.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Anime

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 pm

I am currently watching high school of the dead.

The fan service is strong with this one.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Anime

Postby mgb519 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

A season 2 is coming.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Anime

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Colette wrote:
Colette wrote:I just met Code Geass.

It's like I met a beautiful girl who knew how to use Jacobians. I have finally found an interesting anime after Evangelion.

Found the first episode and watched it on the spot, uninterrupted.

Scratch that, I have managed to marathon the ENTIRE FIRST SEASON UNINTERRUPTED.

I DEMAND MOAR.


Really? Well there's R2, and then the OVAs.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Anime

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 pm

mgb519 wrote:A season 2 is coming.

One day...
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Anime

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Colette wrote:
Colette wrote:I just met Code Geass.

It's like I met a beautiful girl who knew how to use Jacobians. I have finally found an interesting anime after Evangelion.

Found the first episode and watched it on the spot, uninterrupted.

Scratch that, I have managed to marathon the ENTIRE FIRST SEASON UNINTERRUPTED.

I DEMAND MOAR.


Really? Well there's R2, and then the OVAs.

R2 completed, now for those OVAs...
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Anime

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

What's with so much focus on watching shows uninterrupted?
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6506
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Anime

Postby Zahru II » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

I guess that's supposed to represent how immersed they are with it or something like that.

I'm gonna give 'The Irresponsible Captain Tylor' a try now that I have some spare time after my uni exams. Also I should catch up on Jojo as well before the new season.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4504
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Anime

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Zahru II wrote:"The Irresponsible Captain Tylor"

:overwatch:
But seriously, it's a good one.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Anime

Postby Colette » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:42 pm

dilanski wrote:Seriously, you've taken Nine hours of my life away, and built my hopes up, FOR THAT ENDING?! You could've warned me about the last two episodes. Now I'm onto the movies to see if they make up for it, if not, then this series had a more tragic ending than Firefly.

Image

Mission accomplished.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Anime

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 pm

End of Evangelion Dilanski.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Anime

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Well, turns out I've started Full Metal Alchemist, and am going to watch Attack on Titan and Psychopass. Also maybe Fairy Tale. I'd also like the one you guys always talk about, which is called what again? Evangelical something.

I've started watching for two reasons, 1 my friends keep pestering me, 2 for a girl, so yeah.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Anime

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:17 am

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Also excellent. You're in for a world of magic with Fullmetal Alchemist, whether it's 2003 or Brotherhood.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Anime

Postby mgb519 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 pm

If you don't like one of the two, watch the other. If you love the first one you watch, don't touch the other one. Just my advice.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Anime

Postby Nimja » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 am

Kalvinator wrote:Well, turns out I've started Full Metal Alchemist, and am going to watch Attack on Titan and Psychopass. Also maybe Fairy Tale. I'd also like the one you guys always talk about, which is called what again? Evangelical something.

I've started watching for two reasons, 1 my friends keep pestering me, 2 for a girl, so yeah.

Yeh, Fairy Tale is good. Especially Mavis.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

PreviousNext

Return to The Silvawards and Anime

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Insert_blank and 0 guests