Weaboo thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Double Post: Favorite Openings:
1). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkpRK2_gVs - Attack on Titan, OP 1: Guren no Yumiya
- Full Version, with weird German dude in the Backround: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7dCgtwX2c
2). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDA9cfRLlg - Mirai Nikki, OP 1: I don't fucking know the title of this song, unfortuneately
- Full Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC0VtlwBn4

Despite the awesomeness of Guren no Yumiya and Shingeki no Kyojin in General (80% of the time, due to most of the cast being pussies except when being "motivated"), Mirai Nikki is still my favorite.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Vami IV wrote:Double Post: Favorite Openings:
1). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkpRK2_gVs - Attack on Titan, OP 1: Guren no Yumiya
- Full Version, with weird German dude in the Backround: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7dCgtwX2c
2). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDA9cfRLlg - Mirai Nikki, OP 1: I don't fucking know the title of this song, unfortuneately
- Full Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC0VtlwBn4

Despite the awesomeness of Guren no Yumiya and Shingeki no Kyojin in General (80% of the time, due to most of the cast being pussies except when being "motivated"), Mirai Nikki is still my favorite.

Not to be a dick but it seems all you post about is Future Diary and Attack on Titan. From what I've gathered you also have seen full metal alchemist and most likely evangelion. Have you diversified your interests man or will you stay in the range of pleb tier forever?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Double Post: Favorite Openings:
1). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkpRK2_gVs - Attack on Titan, OP 1: Guren no Yumiya
- Full Version, with weird German dude in the Backround: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7dCgtwX2c
2). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDA9cfRLlg - Mirai Nikki, OP 1: I don't fucking know the title of this song, unfortuneately
- Full Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC0VtlwBn4

Despite the awesomeness of Guren no Yumiya and Shingeki no Kyojin in General (80% of the time, due to most of the cast being pussies except when being "motivated"), Mirai Nikki is still my favorite.

Not to be a dick but it seems all you post about is Future Diary and Attack on Titan. From what I've gathered you also have seen full metal alchemist and most likely evangelion. Have you diversified your interests man or will you stay in the range of pleb tier forever?

I'll make a list for a sec:

Anime I have watched (this will be in a spoiler, to save time when later responding without having to scroll some damn much):
Spoiler: show
Attack on Titan (Guess what I feel about this anime)
Black Butler (Want to finish, but I don't have the time)
Blue Exorcist (meh)
Escaflowne (Grew up with, might rewatch)
Fairy Tail (First arc was good enough, worst repeating arc since Dragon Ball)
Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood too)
Future Diary (One of my favorites, going to watch it)
Gosick (Watching, like so far)
Hetalia (Loved, you might not)
Highschool of the Dead / Head's School of Hentai (enjoyed, dissapointed by ending, disgusted the OVA "series," and where the fuck is season two damnit? Nowhere, that's where.)
Inuyasha (grew up with)
Majikoi (Garbage, never finished)
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Series 1 (Grew up with, then rewatched)


I'd be happy to take a look at Animes you suggest.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:54 pm

I agree with Overwatch. Those three anime are good (I haven't seen Mirai Nikki yet), but you should watch more. Here's what I reccomend:

Exciting and Entertaining Anime

These are the most entertaining action anime on my list. Code Geass also has a complex plot, themes and character development, but overall it's the most fun I've had watching an anime.

-Code Geass Myanimelist Link

-Kill la Kill Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Samurai Champloo Myanimelist Link


Complex, Critically Acclaimed Series

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica [url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/9756/Mahou_Shoujo_Madoka★Magica]Myanimelist Link[/url], Crunchyroll Link

-Shinsekai Yori Myanimelist Link

-Steins;Gate Myanimelist Link

-Fate/Zero Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Welcome to the NHK Myanimelist Link


Comedy/Light Series

Note: Watamote can be sad and cringeworthy at times. Toradora is also more of a romance than a comedy, but whatever.

-Watamote Myanimelist Link Crunchyroll Link

-Nichijou Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Girls und Panzer Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Toradora! Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link


Also, here's a shortlist of forum members with good taste (ranked from best to worst), and the shit-tier plebs that are totally unenlightened when it comes to art:

Spoiler: show
Top Tier
-Silverdream
-mgb519
-Overwatch_Elite
-Insert Blank

Mid-tier
-Zahru II
-Ishnox
-Colette

Shit Tier
-samuelzz10
-Natalya
-Keldoclock AKA ANIME Piltogg
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:00 pm

I'm a low mid-tier. This post was edited by poster
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Spoiler: show
Silverdream wrote:I agree with Overwatch. Those three anime are good (I haven't seen Mirai Nikki yet), but you should watch more. Here's what I reccomend:

Exciting and Entertaining Anime

These are the most entertaining action anime on my list. Code Geass also has a complex plot, themes and character development, but overall it's the most fun I've had watching an anime.

-Code Geass Myanimelist Link

-Kill la Kill Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Samurai Champloo Myanimelist Link


Complex, Critically Acclaimed Series

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica [url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/9756/Mahou_Shoujo_Madoka★Magica]Myanimelist Link[/url], Crunchyroll Link

-Shinsekai Yori Myanimelist Link

-Steins;Gate Myanimelist Link

-Fate/Zero Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Welcome to the NHK Myanimelist Link


Comedy/Light Series

Note: Watamote can be sad and cringeworthy at times. Toradora is also more of a romance than a comedy, but whatever.

-Watamote Myanimelist Link Crunchyroll Link

-Nichijou Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Girls und Panzer Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link

-Toradora! Myanimelist Link, Crunchyroll Link


Also, here's a shortlist of forum members with good taste (ranked from best to worst), and the shit-tier plebs that are totally unenlightened when it comes to art:

[spoiler]Top Tier
-Silverdream
-mgb519
-Overwatch_Elite
-Insert Blank

Mid-tier
-Zahru II
-Ishnox
-Colette

Shit Tier
-samuelzz10
-Natalya
-Keldoclock AKA ANIME Piltogg
[/spoiler]
Will check these out, then.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Fate/Zero's first episode is terrible, but after it actually becomes really good. It's just necessary to introduce all the characters and what is happening.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Cool.

Took my n00bish necro of Drei Allinaz from last year-ish and translated it to Spanish:

Encenderse y quemar intensamente
Y convertirlo en crujiente de esquina a esquina ...

Incluso no dejar un solo rastro ...
Y quemar las almas a cenizas!

Quemar los estúpidos mortales ahora
Con la quema, la llama carmesí

Santara baadara uinzaana uonpaatourana intekantera
Santara baadara uinzaana uonpaatourana intekantera

Encenderse y quemar intensamente
Y convertirlo en crujiente de esquina a esquina ...

¡Mira!

Para nuestra venganza horrible, te echo la maldición con todas mis fuerzas!

No me llames a ti desde los infiernos! Ven fuera!


Original song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2rte3QoSNM
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Colette » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Double Post: Favorite Openings:
1). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkpRK2_gVs - Attack on Titan, OP 1: Guren no Yumiya
- Full Version, with weird German dude in the Backround: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7dCgtwX2c
2). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDA9cfRLlg - Mirai Nikki, OP 1: I don't fucking know the title of this song, unfortuneately
- Full Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC0VtlwBn4

Despite the awesomeness of Guren no Yumiya and Shingeki no Kyojin in General (80% of the time, due to most of the cast being pussies except when being "motivated"), Mirai Nikki is still my favorite.

Not to be a dick but it seems all you post about is Future Diary and Attack on Titan. From what I've gathered you also have seen full metal alchemist and most likely evangelion. Have you diversified your interests man or will you stay in the range of pleb tier forever?

Did you just imply Evangelion is pleb-tier? Why don't you take your pretentious anime and shove it up your ass.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Colette wrote:Did you just imply Evangelion is pleb-tier? Why don't you take your pretentious anime and shove it up your ass.

Yeah sorry it's just that Evangelion is probably the most horrible anime I've ever had the displeasure of viewing and Rei is a terrible character.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Colette » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Colette wrote:Did you just imply Evangelion is pleb-tier? Why don't you take your pretentious anime and shove it up your ass.

Yeah sorry it's just that Evangelion is probably the most horrible anime I've ever had the displeasure of viewing and Rei is a terrible character.

Image
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Colette wrote:Did you just imply Evangelion is pleb-tier? Why don't you take your pretentious anime and shove it up your ass.

Yeah sorry it's just that Majikoi is probably the most horrible anime I've ever had the displeasure of viewing and Yamato is a terrible character.


Image
Fucking. Awful.

While pretty, Yamato is even more useless than Sakura (save his brain), and without any martial skill.

Basically an armless Armin, or Shinji when he almost got beat up by Tōji Suzuhara. Like Shinji, he, for some reason, wants nothing to do with 99% of the characters in his Harem.
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Theblackdog » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:12 am

Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 am

Theblackdog wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qism8egtPjQ

No fucking way that's a female character...
Last edited by Vami IV on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Softcore pr0n

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 am

Theblackdog wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qism8egtPjQ


That was amazing. All I could literally understand was "brother", "Kamina" and "Giga Drill Breaker", but I remember the entire jist of Simon's speech.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest