Checkmate

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Checkmate

Postby Brikguy0410 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 pm

This is a message for scythe you talked about how warhead will not bang your mom, but,also included warhead will sleep with your mom in your 10 man doctorine, there for, if your mom is that bad you are unworthy of the wrath of any of the others, you must do all of those to yourself, this little game has been fun, but in the end you played right into my hands and now, you have left hell and journeyed much,much deeper to places even the mighty rayhawk would seriously contemplate before treading, places were all your worst fears, regrets and nightmares fester,this is what I am incarnate of, I am your worst nightmare, ever shifting a changeling, as do things much worse than kill, things I will not go into detail about for the sake of the reader's sanity I tear you limb-from -limb and devor your soul I am your worst nightmare, and I have to words for you,
CHECKMATE :twisted:
]Image
HAIL HYDRA!, HAIL HYDRA!
Brikguy0410
No go willow in your shame
No go willow in your shame

Re: Checkmate

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh I am sorry, you seem to have me mixed up with someone who gives a fuck over your continued existence.

Enjoy a 24 hour ban because I find annoying you hilarious.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Brikguy2.0 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:22 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Oh I am sorry, you seem to have me mixed up with someone who gives a fuck over your continued existence.

Enjoy a 24 hour ban because I find annoying you hilarious.

Your pathetic troll attempts fail to impress me imbucle :?
TROLOLO
Brikguy2.0
God of BrikWars

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:25 pm

I.P Ban hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :troll:

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Colette » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:This is a message for scythe you talked about how warhead will not bang your mom, but,also included warhead will sleep with your mom in your 10 man doctorine, there for, if your mom is that bad you are unworthy of the wrath of any of the others, you must do all of those to yourself, this little game has been fun, but in the end you played right into my hands and now, you have left hell and journeyed much,much deeper to places even the mighty rayhawk would seriously contemplate before treading, places were all your worst fears, regrets and nightmares fester,this is what I am incarnate of, I am your worst nightmare, ever shifting a changeling, as do things much worse than kill, things I will not go into detail about for the sake of the reader's sanity I tear you limb-from -limb and devor your soul I am your worst nightmare, and I have to words for you,

Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:This is a message for scythe you talked about how warhead will not bang your mom, but,also included warhead will sleep with your mom in your 10 man doctorine, there for, if your mom is that bad you are unworthy of the wrath of any of the others, you must do all of those to yourself, this little game has been fun, but in the end you played right into my hands and now, you have left hell and journeyed much,much deeper to places even the mighty rayhawk would seriously contemplate before treading, places were all your worst fears, regrets and nightmares fester,this is what I am incarnate of, I am your worst nightmare, ever shifting a changeling, as do things much worse than kill, things I will not go into detail about for the sake of the reader's sanity I tear you limb-from -limb and devor your soul I am your worst nightmare, and I have to words for you,

We don't care.
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 pm

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Blitzen » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:41 am

Comma splice.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Zahru II » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:34 am

there's like a quote about repeating the same action and expecting different results
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Silverdream » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:10 am

Zahru II wrote:there's like a quote about repeating the same action and expecting different results

-Albert Einstein

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:00 pm

blimey! i've never met a guy as boring as Brikguy!
Brikguy: complains about stuff but still has a galactic empire of 1 tin robot
motorhead fan
Cannon Fodder

Return to General Discussion