What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 am

So, no one here like the X files? :o
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Bragallot » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:35 am

Continuum and Falling Skies.

Those are the only 'current' shows I really still watch. I watched Game of Thrones but the third season was so disappointing I'm no longer too stoked about it.

edit: oh yeah, South Park, I'd almost forget.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silverdream » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 am

Bragallot wrote:Continuum and Falling Skies.

Those are the only 'current' shows I really still watch. I watched Game of Thrones but the third season was so disappointing I'm no longer too stoked about it.

edit: oh yeah, South Park, I'd almost forget.


What dissapointed you in the third season? I thought it was great.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Tzan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Bragallot wrote:I watched Game of Thrones but the third season was so disappointing I'm no longer too stoked about it.


What dissapointed you in the third season? I thought it was great.



I suppose he likes white weddings.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 pm

6: Game of Thrones

7: The Americans

8: Justified

9: The Walking Dead
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silverdream » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:9: The Walking Dead


Eww.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:9: The Walking Dead


Eww.


Why is that
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Walking dead show has gotten pretty bad
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Walking dead show has gotten pretty bad

But the last few episodes were the best since season 2
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:Walking dead show has gotten pretty bad

But the last few episodes were the best since season 2

The show is somewhere around season 4 (I think, I don't watch it anymore) and it just now had good episodes since a whole season ago? I prefer games>comics>tv show though so there's my opinion
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby piltogg » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:37 pm

My girlfriend's been making me watch this show on MTV called "Are you the one?" every tuesday. That's suprisingingly fairly entertaining.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby stubby » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:44 pm

6. Metalocalypse
7. Axe Cop
8. The Daily Show

I almost never watch TV, but when I do, it's one of those three.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silverdream » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:9: The Walking Dead


Eww.


Why is that


Honestly season 2 was terrible and the comic books are much better, even than season one. All the characters in the comics are much smarter, likeable and better developed and the story is better too.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:9: The Walking Dead


Eww.


Why is that


Honestly season 2 was terrible and the comic books are much better, even than season one. All the characters in the comics are much smarter, likeable and better developed and the story is better too.


I read the comics and know all this.

Season 2 was my favorite season.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: What are your 3 favorite TV shows?

Postby Zupponn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:32 pm

stubby wrote:6. Metalocalypse
7. Axe Cop
8. The Daily Show

I almost never watch TV, but when I do, it's one of those three.

Metalocalypse is amazing, as long as they have episodes to air.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest