Nimja and MaveErik

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Nimja and MaveErik

Postby Silverdream » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:22 pm

And another thing, you dodge me and others like we're so much superior to us. Stop being such a quisling and fight back.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Silverdream wrote:And another thing, you dodge me and others like we're so much superior to us. Stop being such a quisling and fight back.

Why? I have tonnes of respect for everyone here, but Brickguy.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Maverick I don't even hate you, but any thread involving you ends up in an argument. Brikguy's posts always have something to make fun of in them, but you just cause a fight and then Nimja get involved and the fight never ends until the thread is locked or one of you logs off.
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby loafofcheese » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Colette wrote:neurotoxin dissolved in aqua regia.

Damn, I need to get myself some of that...
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Dimmy

Postby stubby » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I had an insight about shitposting from reading badddagle's 4chan threads. There is always shitposting, even if everyone's anonymous and no one can "win" whatever pissing contest du jour is going on.If you post something awesome, people will pay attention to the awesome. If you don't, people pay attention to the shitposter. You don't drown out noise by adding more noise.

The first couple months of the year are always kind of a dead period for the forums, awesome-stuff-wise; right now Brikguy gets more attention than anything else happening here. Everything swings back into gear once summer rolls around, but for now, these are the BrikGuy Forums, thanks to all of you.

The solution has always only ever been to post stuff that's awesome. Somebody shitposts? Post something awesome. Somebody posts something awesome? Post something awesome. Not enough people posting? Post something awesome.

Brikguy is the chemo that cures this joint because he's the ultimate expression of you. The rest of you trying to act all superior like your shitposts are somehow different from his, everybody arguing "no I'M cool and YOU'RE lame," give me a break. He's what all of you are, just minus the insecure posturing. If you want something different than what he represents, then stop being what he is. Post something awesome.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:23 pm

stubby wrote:I had an insight about shitposting from reading badddagle's 4chan threads. There is always shitposting, even if everyone's anonymous and no one can "win" whatever pissing contest du jour is going on.If you post something awesome, people will pay attention to the awesome. If you don't, people pay attention to the shitposter. You don't drown out noise by adding more noise.

The first couple months of the year are always kind of a dead period for the forums, awesome-stuff-wise; right now Brikguy gets more attention than anything else happening here. Everything swings back into gear once summer rolls around, but for now, these are the BrikGuy Forums, thanks to all of you.

The solution has always only ever been to post stuff that's awesome. Somebody shitposts? Post something awesome. Somebody posts something awesome? Post something awesome. Not enough people posting? Post something awesome.

Brikguy is the chemo that cures this joint because he's the ultimate expression of you. The rest of you trying to act all superior like your shitposts are somehow different from his, everybody arguing "no I'M cool and YOU'RE lame," give me a break. He's what all of you are, just minus the insecure posturing. If you want something different than what he represents, then stop being what he is. Post something awesome.

I'm glad you came out and said this, now I can finally post like I really am.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 pm

stubby wrote:I had an insight about shitposting from reading badddagle's 4chan threads. There is always shitposting, even if everyone's anonymous and no one can "win" whatever pissing contest du jour is going on.If you post something awesome, people will pay attention to the awesome. If you don't, people pay attention to the shitposter. You don't drown out noise by adding more noise.

That speech was so convincing I have decided to try and do it myself :shock:
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 pm

:P I did decided to do it myself and now I feel great :shock:
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Zupponn » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 pm

I am noise.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby stubby » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 am

stubby

Postby Tzan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 pm

I aspire to be capable of making in game text like that.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Nimja » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 pm

For onece I AGREE with Brikguy. TRACE OUR FUCKING IPS!
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby stubby » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Why? That kind of misses the point. It makes no difference if you're alts or not. What's the difference between two alts talking to themselves and two guys who sound like alts talking to themselves?
stubby

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:07 pm

stubby wrote:Why? That kind of misses the point. It makes no difference if you're alts or not. What's the difference between two alts talking to themselves and two guys who sound like alts talking to themselves?

there isn't much difference (and by the way, your sig is hilarious)

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:41 pm

motorhead fan wrote:
stubby wrote:Why? That kind of misses the point. It makes no difference if you're alts or not. What's the difference between two alts talking to themselves and two guys who sound like alts talking to themselves?

there isn't much difference (and by the way, your sig is hilarious)

Why does everyone compliment stubby it took me three fucking hours to come up with that reply it doesn't show timestamps in the picture but it took three hours :mrgreen:
Overwatch_Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion