Secret Fedora Society

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Secret Fedora Society

Postby mercury19 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Alright, so a along time ago, like a REALLY long time ago, I made up a character. I wasn't feeling very inventive, so I named him Fedora because he was wearing a fedora. THen i decided to make him a mysterious figure and yada yada yada. In later incarnations of my two factions, both of the generals ended up wearing fedoras. So I decided that it was a Brikverse wide conspiracy, the Secret Fedora Society. Iv'e been planning to put this up here for a while, but I never did the soap opera i wanted to use to introduce it.

Anyhow, here is the idea. It's almost like the An or TA, except not on a factional scale, but instead many individuals from many factions. It can easily be used for plot hooks and hushed whispers of blame. Like the Illuminati, except less alienish and more mafia like. I would like to keep "control" of it, because this is my way of contributing to the brikverse. But now that I think of it, It isn't really that useful. Idk.

The basic Idea is that the aforementioned Fedora was frustrated with the amount of non-chaos and such he saw in the brikverse. So he went and created the Secret Fedora Society. It is dedicated to the spreading of chaos in many forms. It is totally against peaches, nega blocks, and pwnies. Loyalty to the society over loyalty to the faction. Brown fedoras only. etc, etc, etc.

My only two problems are my lack of understanding of fedoranuker and his ilk, and my un-knowledge of your guys support.

So what do you think? Would anyone be willing to do something with this?
Spoiler: show

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Re: Secret Fedora Society

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Sounds cool, you should add it to the wiki or make a soap or something. One problem I see is that fedoras have a pretty negative connotation as being the headgear of euphoric internet atheists, neckbeards, white knights and MRAs. Fedoranuker iirc is a pedonuker clone who's also a devout MRA and atheist. He's supposed to be a satire of your average redditor/redpiller. He wears a diaper and whines and cries about feminism. Mike Rayhawk did a painting I think.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Silverdream wrote:Sounds cool, you should add it to the wiki or make a soap or something. One problem I see is that fedoras have a pretty negative connotation as being the headgear of euphoric internet atheists, neckbeards, white knights and MRAs. Fedoranuker iirc is a pedonuker clone who's also a devout MRA and atheist. He's supposed to be a satire of your average redditor/redpiller. He wears a diaper and whines and cries about feminism. Mike Rayhawk did a painting I think.

Where did all that come from? Last thing I remember, Fedonuker was just this guy who wanted to troll Warhead all the time.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Zupponn » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:03 am

All hail our glorious leader, Johnny Thunder!

Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby loafofcheese » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Zupponn wrote:All hail our glorious leader, Johnny Thunder!

That's a slouch hat, not a fedora, it's part of the Australian army's dress uniform.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
loafofcheese
Nice TRIPS

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:13 pm

I am completely against this. Fedoras are for wearing, not domination. I will devote all of my resources towards purging this heresy form the forum. I wish this was never started. Seriously, I'm so upset that my hands are shaking whilst typing this post. Screw you guys! Screw your fedoras! You sick, perverted bastards!
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby mercury19 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:00 pm

I suppose I've just invited some bears to chill in my house. Should I tie a steak to myself and poke them with a stick? Or run for my life? The word seriously implies the second. But this is the internet. And brikwars. I won't decide yet. Also, the fedoras themselves have no use other than wearing. They are simply cool hats that a galactic conspiracy decided they would wear.

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
mercury19
Cannon Fodder

Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Postby stubby » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Theblackdog wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Sounds cool, you should add it to the wiki or make a soap or something. One problem I see is that fedoras have a pretty negative connotation as being the headgear of euphoric internet atheists, neckbeards, white knights and MRAs. Fedoranuker iirc is a pedonuker clone who's also a devout MRA and atheist. He's supposed to be a satire of your average redditor/redpiller. He wears a diaper and whines and cries about feminism. Mike Rayhawk did a painting I think.

Where did all that come from? Last thing I remember, Fedonuker was just this guy who wanted to troll Warhead all the time.

Well, here's how it went. The indie game community is all up in arms about being inclusive and using gender-neutral language in your rules text and all that shit. Since BrikWars is what it is, I have no choice but to do the opposite of whatever new thing I find out I'm "supposed" to do, but to lampshade it at the same time. So on the spot I decided that minifigs are never gender-neutral, they are always referred to in the masculine, for the reason that they're 95% all dudes to begin with.

But then I needed to explain why they're all dudes. So, I thought about Real Life, where there really is an organized force of dudes who try to keep women from ever feeling safe or welcome anywhere except in a kitchen making a sandwich for the alpha male who owns her. And conveniently, they all wear the same uniform: a fedora for a hat, a douchebag for a personality, and a reddit account for an identity.

And even more conveniently, we already had a fedora-wearing douchebag in BrikWars, who had already been actively engaging in genocides against women (moms in particular) in order to troll Warhead. So it was such a perfect fit that it was practically fate.

stubby
Psy.D Child Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 pm

That's absolutely fucking brilliant.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:22 pm

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Per minute of content, I'm seeing more minutes of commercials on the you tubes than on tv.

Then if I want to resize and increase the quality, it restarts the commercial.

Captain Obvious, out.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Apollyon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:00 am

Tzan wrote:Per minute of content, I'm seeing more minutes of commercials on the you tubes than on tv.

Then if I want to resize and increase the quality, it restarts the commercial.

Captain Obvious, out.

Use an adblocker.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar

Postby Tzan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:55 am

That will stop videos that jump in on Youtube?
I wouldn't have guessed that.
Tzan
Blockguy

Return to General Discussion