List of movies you have to have seen.

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: List of movies you have to have seen.

Postby Tzan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 pm

IVhorseman wrote:No mention of "Die Hard: I Am Dissapoint".
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Maverick should add a list of movies mentioned more than once in the OP.

By the way, what is this a thread for? Because if it's ALL movies, I could add another 100~ movies to my list. (I'm assuming it's only good movies)

Also, add Starwars, LOTR, Highlander, Lego Movie (as Zaru said, implied), Scott Pilgrim, South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, The Incredibles, The Breakfast Club, Austin Powers and Ferris Bueller's day off to my list.

Maverick wrote:Oh, and Sam, i got it from Overwatch as a present. And of those films i only think ghostbusters should be on here.

You probably have only seen Ghostbusters, the Marvel movies and the Pixar movies, and you're just saying you don't like the latter two because you don't want to look too mainstream.

Also, Elvira: Mistress of the Dark is a really awesome movie
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Maverick wrote:Oh, and Sam, i got it from Overwatch as a present. And of those films i only think ghostbusters should be on here.

You probably have only seen Ghostbusters, the Marvel movies and the Pixar movies, and you're just saying you don't like the latter two because you don't want to look too mainstream.

Dude what is wrong with you? Who the hell cares?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:

Dude what is wrong with you? Who the hell cares?

A: I could imagine Maverick is at the age where liking anything too kid friendly (Pixar movies) will make him automatically look uncool. (implying Maverick is 12 years old) Marvel movies, on the other hand, are sometimes legitimately not liked by die hard comic purists, so I can understand that.

B: You always get on me for this shit because I know how much you like pushing my buttons. It's ok, when you pushed too far anal bleeding used to be a problem but now I'm calloused.
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Eh, the Marvel Movies average out to okay. Some are much better than others.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:10 am

samuelzz10 wrote:A: I could imagine Maverick is at the age where liking anything too kid friendly (Pixar movies) will make him automatically look uncool. (implying Maverick is 12 years old) Marvel movies, on the other hand, are sometimes legitimately not liked by die hard comic purists, so I can understand that.

If it's really that big of a matter to you, then i hate the newer Pixar movies. Liked the good ol' Disney movies more. Oh, and by implying i am 12, all you do is prove the american schools to be bad, or to say that Brickguy is stupid. Or to say i'm smart.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Nimja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 pm

yeah, most of the new animations are pretty crap.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

Joke of the day
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Silverdream » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Nimja wrote:yeah, most of the new animations are pretty crap.

You're literally Piltogg.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Maverick wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:A: I could imagine Maverick is at the age where liking anything too kid friendly (Pixar movies) will make him automatically look uncool. (implying Maverick is 12 years old) Marvel movies, on the other hand, are sometimes legitimately not liked by die hard comic purists, so I can understand that.

If it's really that big of a matter to you, then i hate the newer Pixar movies. Liked the good ol' Disney movies more. Oh, and by implying i am 12, all you do is prove the american schools to be bad, or to say that Brickguy is stupid. Or to say i'm smart.

Man, I was gonna go on about how clearly Sam was projecting his own desire to look cool and hip by putting others on blast, but here Maverick comes and declares he hates the new Pixar movies (which are awesome) simply because they're not the classics. Thanks Obama.

In other news, I'm glad to hear your ass finally has the space for my gargantuan dick. We'll keep it touch. :wink:
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:19 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Man, I was gonna go on about how clearly Sam was projecting his own desire to look cool and hip by putting others on blast, but here Maverick comes and declares he hates the new Pixar movies (which are awesome) simply because they're not the classics. Thanks Obama.

In other news, I'm glad to hear your ass finally has the space for my gargantuan dick. We'll keep it touch. :wink:

Hey, give me 10 years and i might watch them.
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:I've only seen Back to the Future, Star wars and LOTR. Highlander is a documentary, not a film.

*Hits nimja in the head with a 30" lead dildo*

Highlander is the movie were the french guy is scottish and the scottish guy is spanish/egyptian.

Oh, and Sam, i got it from Overwatch as a present. And of those films i only think ghostbusters should be on here.

Throwing me under the bus much geeze maverick
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Maverick » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Nimja wrote:I've only seen Back to the Future, Star wars and LOTR. Highlander is a documentary, not a film.

*Hits nimja in the head with a 30" lead dildo*

Highlander is the movie were the french guy is scottish and the scottish guy is spanish/egyptian.

Oh, and Sam, i got it from Overwatch as a present. And of those films i only think ghostbusters should be on here.

Throwing me under the bus much geeze maverick

Throwing a tantrum, geeze, Watchy.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Apollyon » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 pm

I have a couple of movies on DVD and i like all of them:

Conan
Dune
Excalibur

Orgazmo

WarGames
Predator
The Running Man
Commando
Bloodsport
Karate Kid
Ghostbusters I+II
The Black Hole
Anche gli angeli mangiano fagioli
Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes
The Lord of the Rings (Bakshi)
The Hobbit - An unexpected journey (this one sucks)
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
My Little Pony

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 am

The princess bride.

As you wish.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby mgb519 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 am

Maverick wrote:If it's really that big of a matter to you, then i hate the newer Pixar movies. Liked the good ol' Disney movies more. Oh, and by implying i am 12, all you do is prove the american schools to be bad, or to say that Brickguy is stupid. Or to say i'm smart.

The way I read this, that opinion doesn't even seem to be limited to Pixar movies. Am I wrong?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion