Brickforge Situation

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Brickforge Situation

Post by AZKAMAT » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:56 pm

So Brickforge is having everything "loose" (their term for individual pieces) 50% off. Take advantage at will.

But I suspect this is actually bad. Huge ass discount like this probably means they're having trouble getting sales. I also haven't noticed new stuff in quite a while (same goes for Brickarms. Make of that what you will).

On the company's products themselves I have mixed feelings, even though I do have some neat figures that they've made possible. Overall I'd hate to see them go under.

I actually have monitored most of the 3rd party manufacturers for years and I've never seen anything like this before.

Community thoughts?
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Re: Brickforge Situation

Post by Scribonius » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Interesting. Hadn't noticed they'd done that.

Well, could be several reasons. Could be flagging sales. Could also be that they have a pile of stuff they want to clear out to make room for new stuff. Could be a big pre-holiday sale thing too. I notice they're not doing the other sales they were doing. Really, it doesn't LOOK like a general clearance sale, looks more like a holiday thing, but only time will tell.

Maraxous
Juggaloaf
Juggaloaf

Post by Maraxous » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:10 am

I thought the last time they had a big sale like this, they were clearing out the single color stuff. Then they started the multicolored swords and painting shields and stuff.

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:03 am

They have it list ed as an inventory reduction sale which could simply mean they want to have less money invested in stock.
    Its really hard to make a profit when you have tens of thousands of dollars wrapped up in inventory

Perhaps next time they're looking to stock less . While h may mean lower availability
    Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.