Still life

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby trebnos1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:22 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Hahaha, oooookay then.

How am I getting booty bothered, dare I ask? This is the internet. Chances are I will never meet any of you outside of this forum and therefore have no reason to get offended if you think poorly of me.

HOWEVER.

The reason I usually explain myself is because I actually like some of the people on here, and if they seem to be offended by/misunderstand something that I say I would rather explain it to them so at least the people on this forum that I respect as intelligent human beings don't get the wrong idea.

And anyway, how was my first post on this thread a bad thing?

OneEye589 wrote:Nice, but you have some of your bricks in the wall not pushed together fully. Was that intentional?

There are a lot of hats that fit on heads with those breathing apparatuses. The construction helmet does; do you have any of those? I think it would look better with those. Or the tan/black versions of the cap you have for the dead guy work, too.

All I see are helpful comments and suggestions.

Also, I have no life, so what better way to spend my time than writing essays on a forum?

Fair enough. I'm not saying you didn't make some good suggestions. I think your problem is that you actually tried to respond to J+B's oversensitive reaction. Trying to explain yourself to someone like that just never works.
I say you're getting booty bothered becuase you're constantly defending what (as you say) is a perfectly reasonable first post. If there's nothing wrong with it, why defend it? Eventually it sounds like you're just trying to make excuses.
Anyway, no hard feelings, I hope.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Re: Still life

Postby stubby » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:23 pm

james+burgundy wrote:Image
" .. looks like he's down"

"You think so?"

Also, I think my theory that j+b has become 100% dedicated to making a parody of himself is supported by this, his final contribution. Is it too much of a stretch to see this as a thinly-veiled representation of j+b's latest departure from the forum?

I swear, even I'm starting to wonder if j+b was one of my alts, he's so meta.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby stubby » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:34 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Oh man, this is gonna get good Image

Smilied! Thanks somethingawful!

We just did this IRL on Wednesday, one of our marketing directors is notorious for chewing out her assistants and I happened to have a bag of popcorn and a couple folks around my desk just as she was getting into it. We all dropped what we were working on and pulled up chairs to relax and take up spectator positions behind her, and started munching the popcorn ostentationsly while she built up steam. It took her about thirty seconds to notice; we experienced ultimate satisfaction when she finally turned around and spotted us. Ha ha ha
stubby
forum janitor

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

trebnos1 wrote:I say you're getting booty bothered becuase you're constantly defending what (as you say) is a perfectly reasonable first post. If there's nothing wrong with it, why defend it? Eventually it sounds like you're just trying to make excuses.

I understand what you mean, but if I was indeed trying to be mean and critical to someone, why would I try to flip it around and say I wasn't? Yet again, this is the internet, and if I want to act a certain way, there's no reason that I would need to go back and "correct" what I did before.

I'm only an asshole to stupid people or people who are just trying to create a problem. I'm actually quite a nice guy as long as you aren't either of those things.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby trebnos1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:55 pm

I'll try to behave then.
I don't mean that you were trying to be mean and critical, you weren't. Actually, it's the other way around. I think you weren't trying to be a jerk, but you're over-defending yourself.
You know what, this is getting retarded now. Forget I said anything :?
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby Tzan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I was taking a few notes about some game rules and without even thinking about it I wrote.

"one of yore minifigs"

I've been hypnotized!!
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Magic Soap » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 pm

When I saw Still Life, Author: James+Burgandy, I expected some fucked up thread on Hillbilly Abortion.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Previous

Return to General Discussion