I've been away, but all I can get the gist of is you have all:

a) Developed an unhealthy obsession with some dog named Yoda
b) Murdered J+B and left him in a ditch
c) Helpful input/Original content has dried up
d) The news page has been updated
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am

thats actully a pretty detailed description of what happened. how'd you know?
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby eclipse » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I have not been here long but I might point out razgriz 25th inf that. Judging by Magic Soap's post count here has been here a long time so he might have been here for all those events. Just saying.. :roll:
TROLOLO
eclipse
Nice Dubs

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Rag has actually been around longer from what I remember. You can check their join dates.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby eclipse » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Was talking more about who has been more active, Rag-246 posts or Soap -1648 posts so it seems like Soap would be more "in the know" then Rag
TROLOLO
eclipse
Nice Dubs

Postby muffinman42 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 pm

post counts don't matter, somebody could post less OFTEN than somebody else but still READ every post, theirs no read count so how long they have been here matters more.

i haven't seen you before and your post count is twenty so do i assume you know more than the lurkers or that you are new and just like posting what you think sould be posted?
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby stubby » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Nah eclipse has been around longer than most of the rest of you combined. He is OLD old school.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Ogel96 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

The irony is, the old guy with 20 posts is going around, calling things bad that people with over 1000 posts made, and then saying that posts are what experience comes from.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
Ogel96
Jaw-Jaw

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:37 pm

I've been here since late 2008. my post count was much higher until pretty much the entire general discussion section got deleted. i think it was like 500 or something. also, i was joking about the how'd you know? how did you not pick up on that? see? i was joking there too. :) so pretty much I've been here longer than magic soap i just don't post as often. mainly because i have to be drawn in by the name of the thread title or i wont go in. or im watching youtube. mostly the youtube thing.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby eclipse » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Well I did not feel like I should have brought up that I have indeed been here longer then most of you, but just like muffinman42 said I lurk well until now anyway. So I think I might have a little bit of cred here or at least enough to make a few posts with out being yelled at.

Rag I can see what you mean the confusion is that sarcasm can be hard to tell on the Internet unless pointed out with italics and that likes, sorry about the mess up though.
TROLOLO
eclipse
Nice Dubs

Postby muffinman42 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 pm

[sarcasm]nah sarcasm's easy to tell, any body can guess by the sound of your voice...[/sarcasn] oh wait..... errr which voice, the that tells me to kill or the one that tells me to burn....
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby stubby » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 pm

eclipse wrote:Well I did not feel like I should have brought up that I have indeed been here longer then most of you, but just like muffinman42 said I lurk well until now anyway. So I think I might have a little bit of cred here or at least enough to make a few posts with out being yelled at.

Well... if you're determined to write douchebaggy posts, you're going to get yelled at, cred or no. I try to edit or delete them as fast as I can for everyone else's sake, but so far I think you've gotten off pretty easy for being such a consistent prick the last couple of days.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 am

don't worry its k. even if you were a complete douche i wouldnt care as its the internet anyway, so, were good! :D

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Magic Soap » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

Have I missed something again?

On the subject of posts, I think we should look at ranks.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion