Zombie plan

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby OneEye589 » Wed May 26, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm pretty sure that thing and a lightning gun are the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:56 pm

I was just thinking, if you cut off the hands & jaw off a zombie. And you stick them in a large hamster wheel attached to a generator, then you could have a simple source of power during the apocalypse....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Elmagnifico » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Just make sure it's not a Romero zombie, those buggers actually LEARN. Fast zombie'd be better.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby BFenix » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm

RoC77 wrote:I was just thinking, if you cut off the hands & jaw off a zombie. And you stick them in a large hamster wheel attached to a generator, then you could have a simple source of power during the apocalypse....

Yeah, you could hang a piece of fresh meat in front of him, thats smart dude! :)
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby masterMISICK » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:46 am

that is a good idea but what happens when he runs so much that his feet fall of and then there is just a really big mess in the wheel and one extremely pissed of zombie with no feet
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby Warhead » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:20 am

He can still crawl.

This is a bad idea only because in every film ever made about zombies the pet zombie always escapes and wreaks havoc and bloody revenge bringing about the downfall of the still living, who are usually so socially retarded that they are worse than the zombies so no great loss.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Elmagnifico » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 pm

That could be remedied by the fact that, as a zombie, Fido (gonna call him that just for the sake of argument,) is extremely low-maintenance. Simply set up the treadmill in a side room and barricade the sh*t out of it. If your hideout has multiple stories, the ground floor or basement works, and if you destroy the stairs, there's no physical way for the Zeds to get up until they start piling up. If Fido rots, then the zeds outside have started to rot, and that means you can start retaking the outside soon.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

accidents happen
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby RoC77 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm

No hands & jaws....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby masterMISICK » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 pm

in a zombie invasion is it actually a good idea to team up with people because on one hand it is always useful to have some to help you out but when it comes down to they are more likely to save there own skin than yours and you would probably do the same
also you don't want to team up with some nut case who finds it too fun to kill the zombie or wants to keep some as pets and study them and also there is the problem of them killing you and stealing your stuff but if you try to distance your self from people too much you may lose a few marbles

i would like to know what you would do in this situation
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

the period key is located underneath the l key.

Working with nutcases is fine so long as everyone is clear on what to do in life-threatening situations, and can act accordingly. If someone wants to study the zombies, by all means let them! Just make damn sure that EVERYONE knows about the zombie and that it's kept under watch at all times.

Something I noticed while working on the roof of my house over the past few days is that the suburbs can actually be surprisingly well-defended in the event of an outbreak. If you don't have a second story, you can always get on your roof and be well out of reach from any clawing zombie hands. If the bodies start piling up into a zombie ramp, all you'd need to do is hop over to your neighbor's roof. This is probably best (and easiest) done by nailing a bunch of plywood over a ladder to make a moveable bridge to link house to house. The best part about it is how lightweight it is, so you only really need one as you travel from roof to roof.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Tarren » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Destroy your stairs.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 am

IVhorseman wrote:the period key is located underneath the l key.

Working with nutcases is fine so long as everyone is clear on what to do in life-threatening situations, and can act accordingly. If someone wants to study the zombies, by all means let them! Just make damn sure that EVERYONE knows about the zombie and that it's kept under watch at all times.

Something I noticed while working on the roof of my house over the past few days is that the suburbs can actually be surprisingly well-defended in the event of an outbreak. If you don't have a second story, you can always get on your roof and be well out of reach from any clawing zombie hands. If the bodies start piling up into a zombie ramp, all you'd need to do is hop over to your neighbor's roof. This is probably best (and easiest) done by nailing a bunch of plywood over a ladder to make a moveable bridge to link house to house. The best part about it is how lightweight it is, so you only really need one as you travel from roof to roof.

Two things. Food, and water. You certainly aren't going to live off birds, now are you?
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 am

Phwoar!.. Oh, sorry.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Scottsamn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 am

Y'know what? I revised my plan. My original plan called for lots and lots of survival. To hell with me living, 1 or 50, even if that one is me. I plan to raid a radioshack or bestbuy or something, and get assloads of phones. phones phones and more phones. I will leave these phones around the area, keeping one for myself, and having posters instructing those who come across them to contact me. Women and children first, I will get everyone I can to somewhere, anywhere, safer, such as a cruise ship reachable by small boat only. After getting as many people as I can, I'm heading out to somewhere like Hawaii. I couldn't live with myself if I let everyone die the horrible death of being eaten alive.
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
Scottsamn
Dimmy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion