Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Chinook » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:28 pm

If nations talked crap about each other like this on national TV, I would actually start watching more politics.
Last edited by Chinook on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax


Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
User avatar
Chinook
Officer
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Nimja » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Then watch the scottish independence dabate. Alex Salmond has devolved it into schoolboy insults.
Also:
from waht anime is your avatar?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Chinook » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Nimja wrote:Then watch the scottish independence dabate. Alex Salmond has devolved it into schoolboy insults.
Also:
from waht anime is your avatar?

Nonon from Kill La Kill
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax


Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
User avatar
Chinook
Officer
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Nimja » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 am

Thank you. also: you still haven't clarified whether you are entering the Empryan-Denmark War on someones side.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Maverick » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 am

Nimja wrote:Thank you. also: you still haven't clarified whether you are entering the Empryan-Denmark War on someones side.

All the text is gone.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Chinook » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:53 am

Nimja wrote:Thank you. also: you still haven't clarified whether you are entering the Empryan-Denmark War on someones side.

AGH, that moment when two allies are at war with each other. If I remember correctly, i'm pro equality. Sooo, i'm with Denmark on this one. The SPAC are still up for hire, though.
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax


Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
User avatar
Chinook
Officer
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Vami IV » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:56 am

Depending on Distance from the Vipiriath Spiral galaxy (very close to the Nehellenium system) and whether or not Peach freakazoid mutie scum are involved, Emeria might join.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Nimja » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:48 am

Then Dames are pro-peach.
Oh whoops, I linked to the wrong page!
Denmark-Empryan War
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Chinook » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:50 am

Pro-Peach =/= Pro-Equality

The Dames and Shadovians are for equality and rights, not a "Peach Master Race!" campaign.
Also, you linked to the wrong page again, bro. This one is atleast twice as empty as the last.
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax


Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
User avatar
Chinook
Officer
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Nimja » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 am

What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Vami IV » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:54 am

Nimja wrote:Ok, just take a direct link
http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... mpryan_war

Who are the Empryans?
Also, edited the page. (Grammar, Content, etc.)

Emeria would like to supply whichever force is fighting those peach scumbag mutants with hordes of fanatically racist cannon fodder in bad armor.
( viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11240 )
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Warhead » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:52 am

Image
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10922
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Nimja » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Vami IV wrote:
Nimja wrote:Ok, just take a direct link
http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... mpryan_war

Who are the Empryans?
Also, edited the page. (Grammar, Content, etc.)

Emeria would like to supply whichever force is fighting those peach scumbag mutants with hordes of fanatically racist cannon fodder in bad armor.
( viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11240 )

The Empryans are a force I made. Theyre in the Armory.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Maverick » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Warhead wrote:Image

Fuck who of us?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Zahru II » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Considering we're talking about Warhead here, probably all of you. Also your moms.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4389
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Insert_blank, Theblackdog and 2 guests