Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby motorhead fan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:04 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Now I've seen it too.

Your point?


i mean that i had seen it before and didn't find it funny this time


Well I've seen you before, and I've never found you funny at any time. :troll:


haha you are so funny
You want those Rebels dead? You are a penis compared to how much I want those Rebels dead!
User avatar
motorhead fan
Dimmy
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Yes I am.

The trickster god speaketh so.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Zupponn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Now I've seen it too.

Your point?


i mean that i had seen it before and didn't find it funny this time


Well I've seen you before, and I've never found you funny at any time. :troll:

Well, I have to disagree. He does act odd quite often.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:48 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Now I've seen it too.

Your point?


i mean that i had seen it before and didn't find it funny this time


Well I've seen you before, and I've never found you funny at any time. :troll:
I've heard better comebacks from a turkey sandwich
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby stubby » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I've heard better comebacks from a turkey sandwich

All right, seriously. Your weird obsession with comebacks stopped being funny months ago. From now on, whenever you mention comebacks as if they're something anyone should care about, it's a ban.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Zupponn » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:59 am

Ha! I'd like to see him come back from that!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5367
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:19 pm

i love it how most of the topics include a few people having a chat then Rayhawk says something and we're all like 'Nooo Rayhawk!'
You want those Rebels dead? You are a penis compared to how much I want those Rebels dead!
User avatar
motorhead fan
Dimmy
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:24 pm

motorhead fan wrote:i love it how most of the topics include a few people having a chat then Rayhawk says something and we're all like 'Nooo Rayhawk!'

You're assuming that anyone even replies to him most of the time
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Vami IV » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:00 am

Or acknowledges his existence without a sneer of disgust.
Image
Just like me.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Chinook » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 am

I like how its looked down upon to talk abut/prepare for "war", but going on and on about some 11 year old isn't. Just ignore him and be done.

ANYWAYS

Do any of you guys know any good cockpit designs for minifig scale mecha?
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax


Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
User avatar
Chinook
Officer
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Vami IV » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Hmm...
I don't.

I would dig through google or the Armoury
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby BFenix » Thu May 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Chinook wrote:I like how its looked down upon to talk abut/prepare for "war", but going on and on about some 11 year old isn't. Just ignore him and be done.

ANYWAYS

Do any of you guys know any good cockpit designs for minifig scale mecha?


Any cockpit you can design for any sort of vehicle can be used in a mech. Here's an example of a mech I built five years ago (loosely based on a Cougar mech from Battletech) As you can see, I adopted that sort of fighter-look cockpit :

Image

Image

Image
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4599
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Vami IV » Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 am

BFenix wrote:
Chinook wrote:I like how its looked down upon to talk abut/prepare for "war", but going on and on about some 11 year old isn't. Just ignore him and be done.

ANYWAYS

Do any of you guys know any good cockpit designs for minifig scale mecha?


Any cockpit you can design for any sort of vehicle can be used in a mech. Here's an example of a mech I built five years ago (loosely based on a Cougar mech from Battletech) As you can see, I adopted that sort of fighter-look cockpit :

Image

Image

Image

:shock:
Teach me master
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Swordsalmon » Sat May 31, 2014 2:18 am

We need to start a new galatic war.
Image
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
User avatar
Swordsalmon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat May 31, 2014 2:31 am

As if we don't have enough already.

I mean really. How many are there by now?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2543
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest