Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:That was MC canon, and your empire isn't in a position in FELC space to start threatening me, mate. Unless, you know, you want to try... :D



Sure thing! I seem to recall the fleet being stationed at Orbis Kathan, no?


*Union Defense turrets begin to activate down on the Planet's surface*
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm

501stCadians wrote:I seem to recall the fleet being stationed at Orbis Kathan, no?


Er, no, that didn't go through, although I seem to recall you inviting me...

Oh fuckit, here we go. You said you wanted to see the power of a Warportal, BBDB?
Last edited by Ross_Varn on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Zupponn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Insert ZMC strike force?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 am

A Scythian fleet detachment FTL's in at the systems edge and prepares to blockade it . . .

What was that now gentlemen?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

The Fynnish-Bavarian Crown Fleet arrives to fuck shit up, a Silvarian detachment arrives to assist the Scythians, the Britannians come with four dreadnoughts and two carriers.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7793
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 pm

A Droid Co drone-ship observes from afar.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby BFenix » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 pm

I think I forgot to mention, although the MAOX is with the Immortals, the Metal Warriors hold their ground against Hellius's invaders. This is part of a plot I'm working on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4797
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Alas!

Too bad only the FELC, UU, and the Orbis Katharian navy knows where Orbis Kathan is.

Hurr Durr hurr hurr.

All the FELCers land in Murphytown, and we all get riotously drunk.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah, get the UU off our borders, and Skythe won't have to end up shooting somebody. Orbis Kathan is out.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby SnakeMittens » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 pm

I would join in, except I've been too lazy to post anything for a year...

I should get on that.
User avatar
SnakeMittens
Galidor
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am
Location: Somewhere.

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Howdy snake!
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Kastrenzo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 am

runswithlegos told me about this, I'm still trying to sort my own stuff out before I can think about taking part in this, and it's a particular problem because I have 6 Factions, not 1, and they all have extremley different ideologies from each other, I guess you can toss them under your -other- category or whatever for now,
I'm working on threads for them, I grouped them in 2s, so I have 3 threads instead of a spammy 6 or 7, just check the armory if you need to look at them, they arent always up to date mind you.

Caspian Federation - Generic Western Style Imperial power
Volkan Democratic Republic - Fascist Germany meets Combine Overwatch, Well, The Overwatch were fascists anyway. hurr hurr.
Kamazian Union - Space Russians, Need I say more.
Holy State of Protoxa - Religious Fanatic state, pretty much what you get if you shot some of those overreligious medieval states like Spain, Portugal, France or the HRE into space.
Larrian Systems Alliance - Peaches and Yellows in a rag-tag republic that is periodically booty bothered by the VDR and Kamazian Union,
The Shan - Basically all of my battle droids and automatons, pretty much copied the Geth from Mass effect here,
Image
User avatar
Kastrenzo
Minifig
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Silverdream » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am

Kastrenzo wrote:runswithlegos told me about this, I'm still trying to sort my own stuff out before I can think about taking part in this, and it's a particular problem because I have 6 Factions, not 1, and they all have extremley different ideologies from each other, I guess you can toss them under your -other- category or whatever for now,
I'm working on threads for them, I grouped them in 2s, so I have 3 threads instead of a spammy 6 or 7, just check the armory if you need to look at them, they arent always up to date mind you.

Caspian Federation - Generic Western Style Imperial power
Volkan Democratic Republic - Fascist Germany meets Combine Overwatch, Well, The Overwatch were fascists anyway. hurr hurr.
Kamazian Union - Space Russians, Need I say more.
Holy State of Protoxa - Religious Fanatic state, pretty much what you get if you shot some of those overreligious medieval states like Spain, Portugal, France or the HRE into space.
Larrian Systems Alliance - Peaches and Yellows in a rag-tag republic that is periodically booty bothered by the VDR and Kamazian Union,
The Shan - Basically all of my battle droids and automatons, pretty much copied the Geth from Mass effect here,


Caspian Federation would probably fall into the Immortal Alliance, Volkans would likely join the Third Alliance and Kamazians would join the Anti-Immortal Alliance.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7793
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

yeah that sounds about right, yiou could do the same for the minor factions going by alliances
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: THE IMMORTAL EMPIRE - Where do you stand?

Postby Kastrenzo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:55 pm

I guess, By far my largest army is the Caspians, but the Volkans and Kamazians combined is equal size or greater, and they have been allies in the past, *Literally, the white army would often fight against the red and black armies all the time*

I'll figure it out later, currently in the middle of a battle, not thinking about it right now
Image
User avatar
Kastrenzo
Minifig
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests