Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Aren't there a ton of forth orders by now? Cultists, etc?
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Maverick » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Chinook wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Maverick wrote:The Danish Mandalorian Anti-Racism Liberation Army (i'm trying to come up with a shorter name) is Anti-Immortal, because the Immortals hate peaches. End the oppression of other colors!

But so do many of the anti-immortals.

Hmm... Maybe we'll just be against all anti-peach. End the oppression!

I'd like to join you in that mission. The Shadovians aren't pro-peach or yellow, just pro-minifig. Of course this opinion is brand new, considering all of the civil wars and rebellions.

"And so began the Fourth Order..."

The order to end racism! All hail!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:35 pm

First Pan-Germanism and now Pan-Peachism?

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Silverdream wrote:First Pan-Germanism and now Pan-Peachism?

Why not?
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:41 pm

I don't have anything wrong with it, I'm just seeing a trend of racial collectivism.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Silverdream wrote:I don't have anything wrong with it, I'm just seeing a trend of racial collectivism.

Keen eyes.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Colette » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:48 pm

“My fellow USA-ers,

Two hundred and twenty six G.R's ago, in a hall that still stands across the street, a group of men gathered and launched the USA’s improbable experiment in democracy. Farmers and scholars; statesmen and patriots who had traveled across the galaxy to escape tyranny and persecution finally made real their declaration of independence at a planet Philadelphia convention that lasted through the spring of G.R. 1787.

The document they produced was eventually signed but ultimately unfinished. It was stained by this nation’s original sin of slavery, a question that divided the colonies and brought the convention to a stalemate until the founders chose to allow the slave trade to continue for at least twenty more G.R's, and to leave any final resolution to future generations.

Of course, the answer to the slavery question was already embedded within our Constitution — a Constitution that had at is very core the ideal of equal citizenship under the law; a Constitution that promised its people liberty, and justice, and a union that could be and should be perfected over time.

And yet words on a parchment would not be enough to deliver slaves from bondage, or provide men and women of every color and creed their full rights and obligations as citizens of the United Systems Alliance. What would be needed were USA-ers in successive generations who were willing to do their part — through protests and struggle, on the streets and in the courts, through a civil war and civil disobedience and always at great risk — to narrow that gap between the promise of our ideals and the reality of their time.

I am the son of a brown minifig from space-Kenya and a yellow woman from the Kansas sector. I was raised with the help of a yellow grandfather who survived a Depression to serve in Patton’s army during the Second Space War and a yellow grandmother who worked on a bomber assembly line at Fort Leavenworth while he was overseas. I’ve gone to some of the best schools in America and lived in one of the brikverse’s poorest nations. I am married to a brown American who carries within her the blood of slaves and slaveowners — an inheritance we pass on to our two precious daughters. I have brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, uncles and cousins, of every race and every hue, scattered across star nations, and for as long as I live, I will never forget that in no other country in the brikverse is my story even possible.

Yet today we live in a galaxy beleaguered by racial wars and genocides. The disbanding of the Allied Nations leaves the greater brikverse without voice or arm to enforce our nation’s sacred principles of equality. But we cannot look towards international organs to solve these problems — even the Allied Nations Security Council once had the Assyrian Star Empire as a permanent veto member, able to strike down any resolution on a unilateral whim. That evil imperium daily slaughters thousands of peaches in its unceasing quest to quench its genocidal urges.

Similarly, peaches have united and formed terrorist organizations, killing yellows indiscriminately in an effort to stop their decimation through futile, violent retaliation. The USA has stood too long on the sidelines, allowing such atrocities as the Bosnajkian genocide and the Peach Massacres to occur unmolested. History will judge the USA if we continue this line of inaction.

That is one option. Or, at this moment, we can come together and say, “Not this time.” This time we want to talk about the crumbling schools that are stealing the future of peach children and yellow children and brown children and alien children and cloan children. This time we want to reject the cynicism that tells us that these kids can’t learn; that those kids who don’t look like us are somebody else’s problem. The children of the USA are not those kids, they are our kids, and we will not let them fall behind in a 21st-century economy. Not this time.

This time we want to talk about how the lines in the emergency room are filled with yellows and peaches and cloans who do not have health care; who don’t have the power on their own to overcome the special interests on planet Wash-a-ton, but who can take them on if we do it together.

This time we want to talk about the shuttered mills that once provided a decent life for minifigs and women of every race, and the homes for sale that once belonged to USA-ers from every religion, every region, every walk of life. This time we want to talk about the fact that the real problem is not that someone who doesn’t look like you might take your job; it’s that the corporation you work for will ship it offworld for nothing more than a profit.

This time we want to talk about the men and women of every color and creed who serve together, and fight together, and bleed together under the same proud flag. We want to talk about how to bring them home from a war that never should’ve been authorized and never should’ve been waged, and we want to talk about how we’ll show our patriotism by caring for them, and their families, and giving them the benefits they have earned.

But it is where we start. It is where our union grows stronger. And as so many generations have come to realize over the course of the 226 G.R's since a band of patriots signed that document on planet Philadelphia, that is where the perfection begins. The USA would like to announce its support of any alliance to eradicate racism in the brikverse."

In case you didn't notice, I plagiarized one of Obama's actual speeches for this.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Maverick » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 am

The treaty of The Kingdom of Danmark, The Empire of Shadovia, and the USA. We will stand united against the cruel forces of oppression. We shall fight in the trenches and in the dark depths of space. We will be victorious, even if we fight the Immortal Empire itself! For we stand united.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Silverdream » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:57 am

Also, you know that the Immortal Empire has sold tons of weapons to peaches, namely the 45th Union.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Maverick » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:00 am

Silverdream wrote:Also, you know that the Immortal Empire has sold tons of weapons to peaches, namely the 45th Union.

Aaaaand..?

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Chinook » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Maverick wrote:The treaty of The Kingdom of Danmark, The Empire of Shadovia, and the USA. We will stand united against the cruel forces of oppression. We shall fight in the trenches and in the dark depths of space. We will be victorious, even if we fight the Immortal Empire itself! For we stand united.

First, we need a name.

Second, a page in the Wiki.

It seems as though we're all Tekk level 6 nations, so we all should have a good deal of firepower, especially the USA. I have my Hardsuits and Drones.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax

Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
Chinook
Officer

Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Postby stubby » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:What in the hell is asterios

Asterios was this older dude who tried to give himself a powerful lego empire, and made up stories about why everyone else's empire was weaker than his. But he couldn't figure out how to get along with anyone, and no one else could stand him, so no one would include him or his stories in their universe. In the end it was just him by himself in the corner trying to convince anybody that he existed at all, and everyone else ignoring him and staging BrikWars without him. He was such an asshole that finally I banned his entire section of California rather than risk any other dudes like him showing up.

Pandoranuker was kind of the same story, but the fact that his mom was forcing him to keep coming back was too hilarious to pass up.

I need to make wiki entries for these guys, their attempted forum invasions are important events in BrikWars history.

stubby
forum janitor

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm

are the Immortals anti peach?
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:07 pm

motorhead fan wrote:are the Immortals anti peach?

I don't believe so,one of there top commanders, the badass brunette with the golden ninja swords, is a peach
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:08 pm

motorhead fan wrote:are the Immortals anti peach?

I don't believe so,one of there top commanders, the badass brunette girl with the golden ninja swords, is a peach
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion