Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Colette » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 pm

I don't know where else I'd post this, but the Trattorian Empire would like to apply for membership in the Anti-Immortal Alliance.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Warhead » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:30 am

Dear Colette,

Please submit all requests by way of your mother, suitably provocatively dressed(see: like a cock bag slut bitch) and I will fill her out in triplicate and consider your pitiful and not very likely (and that's putting it mildly, another way to say it would be Go fuck yourself, but it's not long been Saturnalia so... Go Fuck yourself yah fuckin' cockhole!) request. Merry Eat Shit And Die!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 am

Warhead wrote:Dear Colette,

Please submit all requests by way of your mother, suitably provocatively dressed(see: like a cock bag slut bitch) and I will fill her out in triplicate and consider your pitiful and not very likely (and that's putting it mildly, another way to say it would be Go fuck yourself, but it's not long been Saturnalia so... Go Fuck yourself yah fuckin' cockhole!) request. Merry Eat Shit And Die!

Well, silva wrote a fanfiction including her, and Scythe likes to imagine all manners of weird things about her in chat, if that counts for anything.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Warhead wrote:Dear Colette,

:overwatch: :guinness:
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Battlegrinder » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Is there somewhere I can get some more info on this war? I've explored the wifi and forums, but so the bits I can find seem kinda sparse. So far, I'm leaning slightly pro-immortal, because I think they're lest anti-peach than the anti-immortals...I think.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:52 am

Battlegrinder wrote:Is there somewhere I can get some more info on this war? I've explored the wifi and forums, but so the bits I can find seem kinda sparse. So far, I'm leaning slightly pro-immortal, because I think they're lest anti-peach than the anti-immortals...I think.

Check our old wiki page.

Someone give the link.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Battlegrinder » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:17 am

I did check the old wiki, it and the immortal war fiction scythe wrote are where I got most of the info I do have.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Apollyon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 am

Warhead on the old wiki wrote:I was asked for a little more detail as to some of the background of the events leading up to the Immortal War, here's what I replied.

If you're sure you really want to know.
Here goes...
After discovering the existence of the Brikverse the Immortals in secret sent a fifth column force through first that secretly made contact with many of the Brikverse denizens posing as weapons traders. They judged who were the most suitable to their needs for alliances and who where the most likely to defy them. They laid their plans and made their alliances in secret. They then ran supplies and weapons to the disaffected populations and gained their help in organising an uprising throughout the Empires of the stronger nations (Gamma Corps, Assyria, Sythia etc...) The battle Zombie (Zulu) Dawn was part of that.
They then sent a vast vanguard fleet commanded by Warhead (sif-fig) to gain a foothold in the Brikverse. The system FICO was a heavily defended system but fell to the surprise attack in days. Warhead was beheaded during the fighting but survived? Instead of dying his personality was splintered throughout the Brikverse and each grew into another Warhead. (Off shoot story: This was to justify why Warhead was appearing in everyone's battles but these sphincters seek to conquer and reform by killing all the other sphincters... split personalities, what's a mini-fig to do?) Anyway, the Immortal invasion destroys FICO entirely and starts using the debris to build a gigantic shipyard building infrastructure and system defences. They declare their intention of Brikverse conquest and their allies announce their allegiance to the cause in the hopes of furthering their own goals.
Despite many raiding forces in strength, the Immortals haven't broken out from FICO or taken any other systems, yet. Also, the Emperor with the main fleet has still to arrive.

The Immortal War, a massive conquest campaign by the Immortal Empire, began recently in G.R. 2,010 as the Immortals took the home planet of the Elmagnifico called Fico from the Gamma Corps and have been amassing an army and ships for a breakout attempt. Their agents in the form of weapons traders have been contacting the neighboring and further flung Star Empires with lots of new Immortal TechTM and sounding them out as allies or potential enemies as well as weighing up their capabilities as a Military/Economic threat. Obviously, this aggressive build up of ships and men wouldn't go unnoticed and the whole region is in turmoil as thoughts turn to the war that's brewing.

There isn't really much more lore to it. In the end it is just a convenient reason to go to war. Or, for the noobs, a way of brown-nosing Warhead by declaring to join the Immortals.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar

Postby Zupponn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:24 am

Apollyon wrote:There isn't really much more lore to it. In the end it is just a convenient reason to go to war. Or, for the noobs, a way of brown-nosing Warhead by declaring to join the Immortals.

Funny, when I was new, I was recruited by Warhead to join the Immortals.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Vami IV » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Apollyon wrote:There isn't really much more lore to it. In the end it is just a convenient reason to go to war. Or, for the noobs, a way of brown-nosing Warhead by declaring to join the Immortals.

Funny, when I was new, I was recruited by Warhead to join the Immortals.

Guess they needed Trolls for morale.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Anyone know where Kaplan's army stands? If they go anti-Immortal, that would change everything.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Kaplan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Kalvinator wrote:Anyone know where Kaplan's army stands? If they go anti-Immortal, that would change everything.

I think you meant the M-Throne Empire. You may check out the wiki page: http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... one_Empire

As stated in the page
Enemies: Whoever acts against the greater good

The Empire does not choose any side in a conflict. It is a side of its own. The imperial forces started to show up in Nehellenium Galaxy. Soon more forces will arrive and they will start to spread the greater good for ALL inhabitants of the Nehellenium galaxy like they did for the Tharcan Galaxy.

FIGHT FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Vami IV » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Emeria stands against the Immortal Empire.

And all attempts to change them.
Tzan wrote:

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Battlegrinder » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Kaplan wrote:FIGHT FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:06 am

FIGHT FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Your staring to sound like the tau from 40k
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion