Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Immortal Empire, where do you stand?

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm still working on actually buying and building my army, but I figured I might as well start laying the ground for when I finally manage to get it assembled.

The Frangerian Protectorate petitioning for membership in the Immortal Alliance, as a Small Empire. They have some side relations with various other factions as well.

Strong ties with The Britannian League, as trade with the League helped get the Empire’s industry jumpstarted.

Hostile to Vol after several raids on Protectorate worlds. Frangerian units will engage Vol on sight outside of joint operations ordered by the immortals (though there’s still a fair amount of friendly fire, along with the odd artillery barrage that “accidentally” falls short and plasters the Vol formations). Not sure if this would be allowed since we're both Pro-Immortal.

Extremely hostile to ASE (partly because the Protectorate is a mixed peach/yellow faction). Frangerian units will almost always throw their full force at Assyrian troopers, to the point that Frangerians have been known to ignore more pressing threats in favor of engaging the Assyrians.

Neutral to Scythian Empire. The Frangerians don’t want to risk a confrontation with the Scythians, as their ongoing conquest of local planets coupled with dispatching troops to the immortal war and fighting the ASE is at the limits of what they can sustain with their limited manpower. The Scythians are also one of the few factions that have the Frangerians at a technological disadvantage, and after the Shattering, the Frangerians are unwilling to risk their soldiers by taking on a technologically superior enemy.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:I'm still working on actually buying and building my army, but I figured I might as well start laying the ground for when I finally manage to get it assembled.

The Frangerian Protectorate petitioning for membership in the Immortal Alliance, as a Small Empire. They have some side relations with various other factions as well.

Strong ties with The Britannian League, as trade with the League helped get the Empire’s industry jumpstarted.

Hostile to Vol after several raids on Protectorate worlds. Frangerian units will engage Vol on sight outside of joint operations ordered by the immortals (though there’s still a fair amount of friendly fire, along with the odd artillery barrage that “accidentally” falls short and plasters the Vol formations). Not sure if this would be allowed since we're both Pro-Immortal.

Extremely hostile to ASE (partly because the Protectorate is a mixed peach/yellow faction). Frangerian units will almost always throw their full force at Assyrian troopers, to the point that Frangerians have been known to ignore more pressing threats in favor of engaging the Assyrians.

Neutral to Scythian Empire. The Frangerians don’t want to risk a confrontation with the Scythians, as their ongoing conquest of local planets coupled with dispatching troops to the immortal war and fighting the ASE is at the limits of what they can sustain with their limited manpower. The Scythians are also one of the few factions that have the Frangerians at a technological disadvantage, and after the Shattering, the Frangerians are unwilling to risk their soldiers by taking on a technologically superior enemy.

Emerian Neutrality or Hostility depends on which solar systems and galaxies you inhabit.

The E.S.E.U.C inhabitant the Emeriad Galaxy and a good part of the Vipiriath IV system in the Viper Galaxy.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby Kalvinator » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:51 pm

New Scandinavia has yet to choose a side due to the fact that we're still on just one planet (Or solar system if you believe the rumors ;)).
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Battlegrinder » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 am

Vami IV wrote:Emerian Neutrality or Hostility depends on which solar systems and galaxies you inhabit.

The E.S.E.U.C inhabitant the Emeriad Galaxy and a good part of the Vipiriath IV system in the Viper Galaxy.

The Protectorate only has about a dozen odd planets at the moment, and in an area of the birkverse most of the bigger factions have ignored, so I doubt that there's going to be much territorial competition at the moment.

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:40 pm

My sig fig is still on an epic quest to make my empire exist, also known as I'm working on it
Brikguy0410
Official Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Chinook » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 am

Zupponn wrote:
Apollyon wrote:There isn't really much more lore to it. In the end it is just a convenient reason to go to war. Or, for the noobs, a way of brown-nosing Warhead by declaring to join the Immortals.

Funny, when I was new, I was recruited by Warhead to join the Immortals.

Same here.

Anyways, Shadovia's current hold in space is only a handful of planets, with only one being populated by civilians, due to BlokBot and Zombie infestation in the Kleron V system of the Brink galaxy. Aux. Chinook has enacted a law banning all foreign and native trade vessels from entering the borders of the remaining "clean" planets. The Shadovians are right back at square 1 with Solar Colonization.

Zupponn, hold off on the GT shipments, please. The *REDACTED* say that no one can be trusted right now. Your money and donuts for the stalled and future shipments will be sent to you within 12 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax

Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
Chinook
Officer

Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Postby Vami IV » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Emerian Neutrality or Hostility depends on which solar systems and galaxies you inhabit.

The Protectorate only has about a dozen odd planets at the moment, and in an area of the birkverse most of the bigger factions have ignored, so I doubt that there's going to be much territorial competition at the moment.

Emeria used to have a planet called Atlantia, but we lost it in a war with the Assyrians, reducing us to their toadie.

EDIT:
After re-reading your first post, regarding Peaches and the A.S.E, Emeria is forced to declare war on the Immortal Alliance.
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Mega Blok

Postby Zupponn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Chinook wrote:Zupponn, hold off on the GT shipments, please. The *REDACTED* say that no one can be trusted right now. Your money and donuts for the stalled and future shipments will be sent to you within 12 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

If that's what you wish. We hope that the shipments may continue at a later date.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Battlegrinder » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Chinook wrote:Zupponn, hold off on the GT shipments, please. The *REDACTED* say that no one can be trusted right now. Your money and donuts for the stalled and future shipments will be sent to you within 12 hours. Thank you for your cooperation.

If that's what you wish. We hope that the shipments may continue at a later date.

The Frangerian Protectorate would be happy to take any excess GT that those cancelled shipments have left you with. With our military undergoing a substantial overhaul and build up, we can always use additional weaponry.

Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:22 am

Battlegrinder wrote:
Zupponn wrote:

The Frangerian Protectorate would be happy to take any excess GT that those cancelled shipments have left you with. With our military undergoing a substantial overhaul and build up, we can always use additional weaponry.

Shipments are being diverted ASAP. It's good to do business with you.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Maverick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 pm

I've been think a lot about the Immortal War and i have decided to take a side. As neutral. The Kingdom of Denmark has Solar Colonization to worry about right now. And getting the the flagship Peder Skram of the shipyard. (Fun fact. In real life the fregate Peder Skram once accidentally fired a shell and destroyed a small neighborhood.) The only planets we've got is our home planet Mark and a stupid ice-planet i forgot the name of.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Battlegrinder » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Maverick wrote:I've been think a lot about the Immortal War and i have decided to take a side. As neutral. The Kingdom of Denmark has Solar Colonization to worry about right now. And getting the the flagship Peder Skram of the shipyard. (Fun fact. In real life the fregate Peder Skram once accidentally fired a shell and destroyed a small neighborhood.) The only planets we've got is our home planet Mark and a stupid ice-planet i forgot the name of.

So in other words, you're a tiny nation with no stronger allies to protect you, and you navy is still under construction.

I wish you good luck in your neutrality, and with luck you won't go down the same path that the Neo-prussians did (at this point, I'm guessing you'll go down a more FICOesque route). :twisted:

Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Maverick, I'll help if you are invaded
Brikguy0410

Postby Zupponn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Maverick, I'll help if you are invaded

Yeah, he'll send all his 0 troops to your aid.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Hey, I'm working on it
Brikguy0410

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion